Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review : Ferry Corsten @ Space34

mursa

I found FC to be really a hit or miss type of display ....some nice tunes but then he would break the tempo with some corny trance or anything without "energy" .

My night was complete with Marcus Shultz ( 430-5am ---> 915am) ........good lord have mercy on my soul .What a set !!!!!!!! :D , banging bangin and with the occasional vocal trance to satisfy the ladies . Danced my ass off , and now here I am with a huge cramp on my posterior thigh muscle . :tongue:

I think that the night was a HIT!. What a great night.. such a great experience. Roland rocked the house, big props to him. Sucks that Ferry came an hour later.. I was getting worried, but then he came, and brought us so many great choons!! aahh I looved!!! tours the end he got tours the darker, harder side.. I ended up leaving at 4AM. Was mad tired.. barely no sleep from the night before ( edgarV).. I regret missing Markus Schulz, but I just couldnt no more.. Im sure he did awesome ( Markus is on my TOP 5 DJ list !! ) so no wonders, I'll see him at Ultra later on..

THe place was packed, which could be consider as a downside on one part ( in terms of no space for dancing and been crushed on all the time he ).. but a fantastic vibe. Thanks Space for bringing another trance master, one that deserves more here in the states.!!! I was really surprised for the turnout.. or is it always that packed?

Ferry’s set was big time hit or miss. Roly dropped a f*cking awesome set, and had the crowd rocking. Ferry rode that out for a few tracks, and then IMO shit just got boring. Lot’s of cheesy trance build ups, which drive me up a f*cking wall.:mad: other peepz where feeling it, but I was bored to tears. not at all what I expected, but shit happens. :( I wanted to stay for OG, but I would have needed, a few shots of espresso to make it through Ferry’s set. :blank:

one thing, which is getting more and more annoying. is the f*cking idiots that stand, in front of you when your dancing.. then get pissed when you bump, into them while your dancing. :eek: Dancing at Space is like combat dancing. WTF they need to fix that traffic problem it ‘s a f*cking nightmare, which gets even worse when the place is packed. :(

Anyway happy a majority of peepz had fun. Tonight it’s all about Victor Calderone :bounce:

I couldn't agree with you more Sobeton.. :mad: :mad: I was so fucking furious at this that I couldn't enjoy myself ... And yeah Ferry's set was hit or miss :( Sad to say being a major tranceaddict myself.. Some tracks were absolutely amazing but a lot were not what I normally listen to?? :confused: Was nice running into LiquidX, Grooveeric, bobba lou, and candyroll.. Didn't really see anyone else from the board because of how packed it was :) Roland played one heck of set!!! It was my first time seeing him play and he blew everyone away, myself included.. That is the kinda house music that I definitely dig :D The crowd went absolutely nuts.. I ended up leaving around the same time as Liquid because I too was very tired.. :D

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

one more thing i forgot to mention.. Roland played a sick ass remix of Tears for Fears - Mad World and one of Yaz - Don't Go.. Anyone know who did em? :)

Cass vs. Tears for Fears - Giant Mad World

not sure of the Yaz track, but there's a remix of the track called the X-Union Anthem Mix

glad to hear Ferry packed em in last night.....i heard roland on the radio and it sounded pretty sickkkk....i wanted to show up for Marcus"s set later on but i somehow ended up drunk in the grove:laugh: i was like WTF....and yes Space is always a freekin nightmare when its sooooooo packed u cant fucking move much less dance.....I have had a couple nights ruined becuz of this bullshit...oh and listen to this-----the night LUis Diaz spun @ space we were standing right below the catwalk balcony whatever the 2nd floor above the dance floor is called, grooving away and dancing our asses off to OG, and some fucking asswipe up there decides it would be funny to spit down on the crowd....well, it lands right on my friends shoulder and she freaked out and got so pissed off that it was an instant vibe (and buzz) killer! So watch out for that!:blown:

The night was awesome; the place was rocking from the time Roly was on till I left around 5am...

I got to shake Ferry's hand, that made my night so much better.

Great to see so many CPers last night: Mursa, candy, nmotion, steffy, echoes, liquidx and others I'm sorry I can't remember :tongue:

The after party continues......;)

ye was nice hanging out with you guys.. echoes so you ended up leaving ? hehe.. anyways, nice to see eric, and candyrollx!!! jeez Candy you better forgive me!! I understood Henry something else hehehehehe.. I find it funny what I got to "understand" from henry (blame on him ).. nice meeting ya though, finally..:D

Nice seen all the other TA's, Harold, Damon, XLT(luis).. and heather, markus, lil-b and suzy solar, as well as fredz.

ferrry fuckin owned last nite. and roland best set EVER great fuckin stuff.

oh and i hate it when it gets as packed as last nite it kills a lot of the fun. but oh well i got his autograph im a happy camper. hybrid and ferrry corsten in one week :) its been a good weekend

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

yeah who was that guy dancing on the platform up front i was like shit its matt damon is he a poster here ? :laugh:

Hehehe, He isnt really matt damon, Hes one of our fellow tranceaddicts, He looks like Matt Damon though, Which is why I nicknamed him, Damon 2.0. :)

Originally posted by mrmovement33

sobeton i am surprised to see u @ a trance event. ferry corsten is a downer trance dj. i wouldn't have been caught dead listening to him all night.

glad to hear rolly threw it down as always.:D

my friends went and said ferry just alright. he played some tracks that just didn't do it for them. but they did say marcus did really good. and i'm gonna have to agree with you, even me the tranzwhore cant get into ferry stuff. he very mellow. sometimes too slow for my taste. but glad to hear you all had a good time.

marcus is starting to his name out. even my friends from outta town liked him, his wife and his style. onlything they said was that he went a lil hard for an opening dj. gottalearn to be smooth.

anyways, hope evryone has a happy & safe labor day.