Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your childhood memories

I thought this might make a good post considering everyone likes to remember their past and have many memorable episodes from their childhood. They never sound as good as they feel in your head and heart...

1. getting un coco outside of my catholic school in kindergarden every day after school in the south bronx

2. waking up to grandma making me coffee every morning when I was four years old and looking for that little guy with the hat and his dog in the satircal comic in the daily news

3. watching cartoons on channel 5 after school....woody woodpecker, dennis the menace, batman, heman, thundercats, smurfs etc.

I could go on and on but I wanna hear yours...!!! :)

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I thought this might make a good post considering everyone likes to remember their past and have many memorable episodes from their childhood. They never sound as good as they feel in your head and heart...

1. getting un coco outside of my catholic school in kindergarden every day after school in the south bronx

2. waking up to grandma making me coffee every morning when I was four years old and looking for that little guy with the hat and his dog in the satircal comic in the daily news

3. watching cartoons on channel 5 after school....woody woodpecker, dennis the menace, batman, heman, thundercats, smurfs etc.

I could go on and on but I wanna hear yours...!!! :)

i used to love watching cartooons

ducktales...wooooo oooooo

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ah my childhood memories were of chopping timber for our tiny fireplace where the 18 of us would huddle around and ration around the meal of the day which usually consisted of a rabbit...

hm I thought it was selling papers with the other newsies :confused:

walking to school everyday and stopping by Joe's deli for a plain bagel with butter for my lunch...

coming home from school every day and watching bob ross at 230...

playing with my barbie dolls and making sure i put them to sleep whenever i was going to sleep lol

climbing trees

cutting worms in 1/2 and watching them turn into 2 ;)

chasing the ice cream man down the block...

eating toasted almonds with my best friend to see if we got a "lucky stick" when we were done

pretending i was a mermaid in my pool

drinking out of the sprinklers in the lawn haha ewwww

waking my dad up at 8am every saturday morning to watch muppet babies and peewee's playhouse with us :)

waking up on a snow day and building a snow fort

pretending to be sick and then home alone

all the star wars movies

sandy hook

playing baseball, winning the 1981 cougar league champ.

kissing Dawn Lomber

sabrett hot dogs

riding my big wheel up and down my street

thanksgiving with all the cousins

saturday morning cartoons, The Super Friends!

hearing that my bully Sean D. died in a fire

world trade center observation deck

g.i. joe

going to work with my father, my fav

Originally posted by linabina

walking to school everyday and stopping by Joe's deli for a plain bagel with butter for my lunch...

coming home from school every day and watching bob ross at 230...

playing with my barbie dolls and making sure i put them to sleep whenever i was going to sleep lol

climbing trees

cutting worms in 1/2 and watching them turn into 2 ;)

chasing the ice cream man down the block...

eating toasted almonds with my best friend to see if we got a "lucky stick" when we were done

pretending i was a mermaid in my pool

drinking out of the sprinklers in the lawn haha ewwww

waking my dad up at 8am every saturday morning to watch muppet babies and peewee's playhouse with us :)

the "lucky stick".. OMG.. I haven't heard that in almost 20 years...!!!

watching the boys play the turkey bowl at ps 176 every thanksgiving

watching uncle frankie and my dad and all their boys light up fireworks at shallow junior high school in brooklyn on july 4th

getting ice cream from danny's truck

eating gravy every sunday at nanny's before she passed

playing with my little pony..i had A LOT :D

paula abdul, mariah carey, amy grant, samantha fox, donna taylor?? was that her name?