Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bumparella vs clubgirl

Originally posted by Intensity:

has anyone heard this new song...I think it's coming out on white label...phat track...on par with robert owens vs danny tenaglia (elements with I'll be your friend)

LMAO!! You are on a roll today!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by eviljav666:

lady how long are Bumps nails.

if they are over an inch..it going to be close..i think smaller nails can do more damage.. cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

I must say one thing about bumparella - she definitely can HOLD HER OWN!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Intensity:

I'm great how are you... haven't seen you in a while, have you been down the shore...who is this bumparella anyway??

who are you asking this to?? confused.gif

------------------

Hello Intensity...Im great thanks..Actually I have yet to make a trip down the shore...Been layin low,savin money but we are actually goin down this wknd finally..And you?I have NO idea who bumparella is..She just likes to start trouble with me and my man,for what?I have no idea...Whatever..Im too old for this shit now..Will u be down the shore this wknd?..ClubGirl..=)

ladybi - I polled the audience, although I'm still not a 100% Regis, I might have to go 50/50...

clubgirl - I'm sure I will see you down there this weekend. It will be a nice long weekend for me..

------------------

ok, terrific then

Well Lookie Here! Someone ate their Funny Flakes this morning!

I don't fight Intensity....I'm much too mature for that! But I do like to start some trouble once in a while!!! LOL!!!!

I can't say I know who YOU but by reading your posts....I feel the need to go shopping or spend $$$$. I don't know what it is??? I hear birds chirping and I see the sun shining! You're like a breath of fresh air.

KISSES!!!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Archived