Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most interesting people you've met ?

eccentricmofo

Im curious.

A few thread topics in the past have spoken about the best place to meet a chica/chica for a piece of ass...etc. Also a few ideas were spoken of where to find interesting people.

Im curious to where people have met someone that they either fell for or went out with that was a little out of the ordinary.

Example... I met and fell for this girl at great adventure when I was younger, granted it was puppy love young stuff but it still last near 5 years.

I think meeting people in the bar/club scene is a bit overrated anymore and was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

Where did you meet your current or past flame?

Ive actually caught eyes with a few on the path train, was a bit skeptical about how to approach though, I mean the "can I buy you a drink?" ice breaking line doesn't really work in such a setting.

I did meet a real sweetheart that came up to me while sitting on a bench on a campus a few years back, granted now I think shes a pyscho but at the time in was an interesting way to meet someone. Maybe Ill start bench sitting across nyc, hit up every bench from downtown to central park... ya...exciting...:blown: