Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Style Tips From A Stylist

Originally posted by johnholmes

HAHA BIG STUFF TALKIG SHIT AGAIN ABOUT BEING A DESIGNER MEANWHILE SHE'S UNEMPLOYED AND LIVES AT HOME WITH MOMMY. CHECK HER OUT IN MY PICS NOW THATS A DESIGNER LOL MAYBE FOR LANE BRYANT

YEAH AND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING RIGHT? YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW....WHICH IS VERY LITTLE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR DUMB SKULL KID! DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER IN MY RIGHT MIND ACTUALLY TELL COMPLETE STRANGERS ON A MESSAGE BOARD WHERE I WORK?? LOLOL KEEP THINKING I'M JOBLESS! :rolleyes:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I AM A DESIGNER AS WELL AND NO I'M NOT SAYING FOR WHO!

Babbo, che pensi? Forse lei non vuole dire per chi lavora perche' si e' laureata di una scuola che fa le pubblicita' sul TV per "carriere straordinari dopo solo sei mesi"... probabilmente non disegna un cazz, e lavora come commessa in un negozio tipo forever 21... giusto? (GIUSTO!) haha

AMERICA IS 2 YEARS BEHIND EUROPE! THE STUFF I LISTED IS VERY TRENDY "EURO" YOU GUYS WILL PROBABLY LIKE THAT SHIT NET YEAR! LOL THE MIDDLE MARKETS WILL KNOCK OFF THE HIGH END SHIT FOR NEXT SPRING/FALL.....NO ONE IS TELLING YOU GUYS TO DRESS LIKE THAT I'M JUST TELLING YOU THAT'S WHAT'S "HOT"! AS FOR THE TRUCKER HAT COMMENT YOU HAVE PAT FIELDS TO THANK THAT WASA KEY ITEM IN HER SPRING 2003 SHOW! THEN EVERYONE PICKED IT UP! I PERSONALLY HAVE A PATRICIA FIELDS "NEW YORK" TRUCKER CAP ITS HOT IT LOOKS GOOD ON CERTAIN PEOPLE!

what skool did you NOT go to???

you make yourself sound like an asshole all the time. thoes trends you listed are last years trends..

Originally posted by lustforyou

what skool did you NOT go to???

you make yourself sound like an asshole all the time. thoes trends you listed are last years trends..

PARSONS! AND YOU CAN GO FCUK YOURSELF AS WELL! EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME I'M WRONG!!!! BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE LISTING WHAT TRENDS THEY THINK ARE HOT THEY JUST SAY I'M WRONG! PUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE CURB OK THANKS!

Originally posted by thehype

will some please tell BigMamasHouseDiva to shut the fuck up. Christ, if you are so high on fashion and you think you know everything bout it, tell the boys at MTV you and bringin back House of Style and you are hosting it

WHY ARE YOU IN HERE POSTING? NOTHING BETTER ELSE TO DO? BE GONE! ***POOF***

Yeah she just said shes unemployed on another thread.I think in drama.But that she has a new apt in chelsea.And how jealous we all are cause she dosent have to work and she can afford that place.

I wonder how it feels that she cant fit into any of that stuff shes talking about?

Another thing I posted that sig pic of her.I donot have or know how to use photoshop.She`s a fat deformed jealous psycho pig.

End of story:eek:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Yeah she just said shes unemployed on another thread.I think in drama.But that she has a new apt in chelsea.And how jealous we all are cause she dosent have to work and she can afford that place.

I wonder how it feels that she cant fit into any of that stuff shes talking about?

Another thing I posted that sig pic of her.I donot have or know how to use photoshop.She`s a fat deformed jealous psycho pig.

End of story:eek:

THE FACT THAT YOU STALK ME ALL MY POSTS SHOWS ME I GOT TO YOU! AND KNOWING THAT MAKES ME GO TO BED AT NIGHT LAUGHING AT YOU! LMAO! IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU'D BE DANGEROUS! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! NO ONE DOES!!! AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY!!!! I CAN FIT INTO SOME OF IT AND WHAT DOES THAT MATTER??? YOU CAN FIT INTO THAT STUFF BUT YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT JOKES ON YOU LOLOL YOU ARE A WASHED UP 35 YEAR OLD BISEXUAL BARTENDER, WHO DOES DRUGS, CLUBS, WHO HAS A KID AND WHO IS A COMPLETE LOSER! :rolleyes:

THE FACT THAT YOU STALK ME ALL MY POSTS SHOWS ME I GOT TO YOU! AND KNOWING THAT MAKES ME GO TO BED AT NIGHT LAUGHING AT YOU! LMAO! IF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU'D BE DANGEROUS! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! NO ONE DOES!!! AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY!!!! I CAN FIT INTO SOME OF IT AND WHAT DOES THAT MATTER??? YOU CAN FIT INTO THAT STUFF BUT YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT JOKES ON YOU LOLOL YOU ARE A WASHED UP 35 YEAR OLD BISEXUAL BARTENDER, WHO DOES DRUGS, CLUBS, WHO HAS A KID AND WHO IS A COMPLETE LOSER! :rolleyes:

You live at home and have no job.Your 300 lbs and have a deformed baby hand.Your face is a nightmare.No one likes you.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

P.S. you post under other names pretending to be someone else.PSYCHO.

NAMELESS IS WEDGE YOU FCUKIN MORON! LOL ITS NOT ME! AS I SAID WHAT'S THE POINT CREATING DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES I'LL JUST BASH YOU UNDER THIS NAME WHAT THE FCUK WOULD BE THE DIFFERENCE YOU DENSE FCUK! :rolleyes::laugh: