Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hockey!!

iamme

Originally posted by bullseye

as a rangers fan, i want to say thanx for the memories to mike richter who retired due to injury yesterday. you will be missed!!

A-Men to that. I'm not a Rangers fan, but have always been a big Richter fan. One of the greatest American hockey players to play the game. Certainly the best American goalie to ever play the game.

Originally posted by mangos

A-Men to that. I'm not a Rangers fan, but have always been a big Richter fan. One of the greatest American hockey players to play the game. Certainly the best American goalie to ever play the game.

his number is being retired at the garden i think sometime in february, i'll be there. i hope the hockey hall of fame recognizes his accomplishments.

Originally posted by thehype

its all bout Defense and the wings got it wit Hasek, Hatcher and Lidstrom

GO RED WINGS

Lidstrom is sick...favorite defenseman...

Avs nonetheless are going to be serious contenders :tongue:

- Blake, Forseberg, Hejduk, Kariya, Nikolishin, Sakic, Selanne, Tanguay, Skoula.....they are going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick)

cant fucking wait :bounce:

p.s. Is their goalie any good??????

just play hockey with some friends...get a little 4 on 4 action with goalies..so much fun. Buddy of mine used ot work @ a rink, so after hours we would all just pile in there (roller in the summer and ice in the winter) blast some music and play for HOURS. It was so much fun...fucker doesnt work there anymore though :(

Originally posted by iamme

just play hockey with some friends...get a little 4 on 4 action with goalies..so much fun. Buddy of mine used ot work @ a rink, so after hours we would all just pile in there (roller in the summer and ice in the winter) blast some music and play for HOURS. It was so much fun...fucker doesnt work there anymore though :(

yea i misss the good ol days of playin

Originally posted by iamme

:bounce: Only one month away till the start!! :bounce:

The Av's are going to be ridiculous to watch this year

Anyone interested in starting up a CP Hockey Fantasy League?

i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait , i cant wait, i cant wait i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::letsgo::beer::clap::cuss:thats me yeling if they loose :argue2:thats me yelling at a stupid ranger fan :party::bowdown:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait , i cant wait, i cant wait i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats me yeling if they loose thats me yelling at a stupid ranger fan

i like you. youre like a little fire cracker :laugh:

:tongue:

so cloooooose to the season opener!!