Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela at Nerve??

Guest brwneydtrouble

Originally posted by happyface

NIIIIIIICE! Herd really good stuff about this dude and missed him the last time he was in town and will really like to check him out on the 26......Dont want to say that im going then not being able to show cause peeps on this board take that too serious............. :laugh:

Zabiela's the man......house and breaks...:rock:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by happyface

NIICE like i said b4 herd good things about him,so you going meng? Let that be a CP night @ NERVE..........

Well it looks like I may go to this. I don't have anything lined up that day either spinning or with the band so it's very possible. I last saw Zabiela with Sasha at Crobar last year.

S&D are very commercial if you ask me, especially now.... Bedrock comes out with some cool tunes once in a while but it's mostly commercial 90's style prog, I mean here in Miami this may seem pretty underground to you all but in the wide world of dance music this stuff is definitely on the more commercial side... of course there is also a lot of other stuff out there that's even more commercial that I don't even want to know about

Originally posted by saleen351

:zzz::shake::vomit3::no::jerkoff::blah::doh:

I thought u only felt that way about deep house and trance:confused:

Seriously I think u gonna miss out on this one, seen him play 4 times before and he only dissapointed once and that was at crobar. He played peferctly there before when he was with sasha, he was great at opium, and at space when he opened for sasha and digweed. My fav dj at the moment, and just give sound in motion a listen, cd of the year.

Guest brwneydtrouble

:bump:

I really can't wait till the 26th....I know that I will be coming down for that weekend.

Like futuremob said, JZ really is a neo pioneer, breaks and house, really bringing a sound that makes you want to move.

Ekitel, i think you're confusing Commercial VS Icons. Sasha and digweed have done more for the scene than anyone else. i'm pretty much up to date in the dance music scene like a lot of other people here, but saying that S&D are commercial is kinda rediculous. Yeah everyone knows them, but why shouldn't they be known they have been around longer than a lot of other people.

guys don't forget lee burridge, he is another one that does breaks and house, he is actually one of the persons that discovered James Zabiela.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by treepwood728

guys don't forget lee burridge, he is another one that does breaks and house, he is actually one of the persons that discovered James Zabiela.

You know. I have been meaning to look up Lee Burridge for a while, but can't seem to get out there.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

We are gonna do some major damage that weekend....mwahaha.......JZ here we come!!!!

btw, welcome aboard ;):D

damage? DAMAGE?? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That sounds like a good time if you ask me!!

Can't wait 2 c u guys!! and taaaanx for the welcome..

;)