Clubplanet Nightlife Community

zion.

ras67

Dude, thank GOD for this thread. For the past 6 months I've been DYING to know where and how I could get my hands on some zion tickets. There certainly haven't been any posts from tweakmagazine telling us where to get them... groovewhore hasn't reminded us 100 times that he has tickets, and now finally, when it looks like all else has failed, ras comes through in the clutch.

Thanks ras, no one on here had any idea where or how to get zion tickets. God knows they are tough to find and without your help we never would have found them. Thank you again.

OVERKILL PROMOTION FUCKING SUCKS!!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

And if she was going to promote that she has tix, ya think she should have posted the flyer...

:confused: Yeah but how would that benefit ras- someone might get tix through tweak instead if she posted the flyer and she wouldn't get credit for it.

...."just tell them rachel sent ya" - oh how i love an opportunist :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whadupg

:confused: Yeah but how would that benefit ras- someone might get tix through tweak instead if she posted the flyer and she wouldn't get credit for it.

...."just tell them rachel sent ya" - oh how i love an opportunist :rolleyes:

You again?

Well if shes going to promote, she should go full out, instead of 1/2 assing it...

Originally posted by groovefire

Sooooo, anywho...

Sorry - my banter (although with a point) has absolutely NOTHING to do with zion. Going to be a sick party no matter who you get your tickets through :D

Kidnap nyis though - rain will be imminant if he makes it to nyc ;)

Making total strangers feel unwelcome to promote events here is one thing. Making me or even Ras feel unwelcome is quite another, in my opinion.

Sorry just calling them exactly like I see them - I'd much rather be honest to someone's face then talk about them behind their back. Nothing to do with you OR Zion - seriously.

And I've NEVER welcomed ras's promoting - I can't believe you'd accuse me of such a thing :tongue:

I'm not talking about promoting, I'm talking about overpromoting. I could care less about a thread or a post promoting an event... but this is the third thread (at least) dedicated to this party, and I've seen that flyer posted on here how many times? It just ends up cluttering the board and can get annoying. Plus when things are over-promoted it makes me want to go to them way less... maybe that's just me though.

Considering I'm going to a baseball game, rain would MAJORLY fuck up my NYC plans. Did anyone see the forcast for this week? :blown:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm not talking about promoting, I'm talking about overpromoting. I could care less about a thread or a post promoting an event... but this is the third thread (at least) dedicated to this party, and I've seen that flyer posted on here how many times? It just ends up cluttering the board and can get annoying. Plus when things are over-promoted it makes me want to go to them way less... maybe that's just me though.

Just recognize that you have a choice, you can ignore any and all threads about events you are not interested in and just let them be, or you can continue to taint them with your mockery, basically forcing the necessity of a fresh start in a new thread. I understand your overriding reason for coming to this board is laughs, but, shocking as it may seem, some come here to find out what’s going on. So people promoting events will try to keep a “good” thread close to the top. Is it really so hard for you to just leave that be?

Just recognize that you have a choice, you can ignore any and all threads about events you are not interested in and just let them be, or you can continue to taint them with your mockery, basically forcing the necessity of a fresh start in a new thread. I understand your overriding reason for coming to this board is laughs, but, shocking as it may seem, some come here to find out what’s going on. So people promoting events will try to keep a “good” thread close to the top. Is it really so hard for you to just leave that be?

Good point. However, what my fellow poster is pointing out is that Ras starting a thread saying she has tickets is not only lame but stupid.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I should sell tickets who knows.

Originally posted by kaydup

Good point. However, what my fellow poster is pointing out is that Ras starting a thread saying she has tickets is not only lame but stupid.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I should sell tickets who knows.

Yeah, it's not like anyone who reads two posts on this board can't figure out where to get tickets. There are maybe 10 people who even post on here, and 4 of them are selling tickets.

I'm not mocking the event, I'm sure it'll be a blast, but it's just annoying reading twenty posts that all say the same thing.

And since the hell when is ras allowed to promote over here? Don't go giving her any ideas now :mad: