Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Opens Sat. Sept 6

satan

Originally posted by kevtherev1

In the past 20 years, over 100 clubs have come and gone in Jersey. Chicago/Soundgarden is still there. Same owner, same location.

They don't serve lunch or dinner. They don't have a picture of a steak dinner and baked potato on their website. They aren't part of a hotel complex. They don't cater weddings. They dont have leather couches. And you can't rent the place for a barmitzvah.

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

And anyone of any value in the radio/music/nightclub industry always speak highly of the Soundgarden.

Resident Dj Stevie Zaccone is on point, not only is he an excellent mixer, he is a master crowd reader, which as of late there seems to be a lack of.

And for those who don't know the Temptations-Soundgarden relationship, you are truley newbies and shouldn't comment.

Well Said

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone needs to be decked out every night they go out. I like Soundgarden because the dress is more relaxed and has a relaxed atmosphere. I don't need approval of the way I look every time I go out- I never had a bad time at SG cuz its usually just a bunch of freinds hanging out and not paying attention to anyone else.

Originally posted by carguy19

Commercial stuff.... like KTU dance party stuff.... always tons of people dancing.

Actually its mixed he plays the nice hard bangers as well as the commercial stuff. Stevie Zaccone(sp?) is a damn good dj and reads the crowd well. Soundgarden is always a good time.

They don't serve lunch or dinner. They don't have a picture of a steak dinner and baked potato on their website. They aren't part of a hotel complex. They don't cater weddings. They dont have leather couches. And you can't rent the place for a barmitzvah.

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

And anyone of any value in the radio/music/nightclub industry always speak highly of the Soundgarden.

Resident Dj Stevie Zaccone is on point, not only is he an excellent mixer, he is a master crowd reader, which as of late there seems to be a lack of.

-- I like soungarden but come on!!! lol Too easy to tear this post apart..... 100% night club but no mention of the cover bands that play there on Fridays?? Sound Garden is a bar dude, nothing more nothing less. People are there to get drunk, the owners must make a killing from what I have seen. As for the music its average at best but again, it doesn't really matter b/c people are there to drink. I had a great time there last Sat. night w/ some friends, I love the place but don't try to put it in the club catagory.

Originally posted by thesandman

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

-- I like soungarden but come on!!! lol Too easy to tear this post apart..... 100% night club but no mention of the cover bands that play there on Fridays?? Sound Garden is a bar dude, nothing more nothing less. People are there to get drunk, the owners must make a killing from what I have seen. As for the music its average at best but again, it doesn't really matter b/c people are there to drink. I had a great time there last Sat. night w/ some friends, I love the place but don't try to put it in the club catagory.

Wrong

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

Sandman.... what makes you say this,,,,, how do you define a " CLUB" just curuois ???

100% Nightclub.

100% Promoter free.

better yeah give me an example of whats a " Club" name them and then what is a BAR Help me bro

First, a club doesnt' have multiple HUGE advertisements for Louie Devitos Super Ultra Mega Dance Mix Volume 400 all over its walls. Thats cheap to accept money to advertise shit like that, why don't we NASCAR it up with a Penzoil motor oil adv. (lol)

A club revolves around a dance floor, ie there is more dance space than bar space. SG has a tiny dancefloor yet 3-4 huge ass bars around the place. SG music really doesn't matter to the crowd, you could put Louie Devitos CD in and the place would react the same way as they do to the live dj.

SG is a bar with house music, and there is nothing wrong with it. Thats why I love the place, I feel the same way about Joeys.

Originally posted by mkutlass

SG dance floor is just as big as the old Metro dance floor, also as a matter of fact South park dance floor is not big either........I guest those clubs r bars also.

lol.. come on...! your wrong and missing the point, there is no way were going to agree on anything so forget it. Next time I go to SG, Ill give an honest in depth review for you......

lol.. come on...! your wrong and missing the point, there is no way were going to agree on anything so forget it. Next time I go to SG, Ill give an honest in depth review for you......

Snadman, you're not allowed to have an opinion about soundgarden... these guys will do everything in their power to try and convince you that the place is some replacement for tempts for the winter. I am not knocking the place but I prefer SP, Joeys, deko, and yes TASTE over it (not cause I work there I just prefer it)

I think SG would be bettter with a richie rydell or a Joe giorgio spinning, and a stricter dress code thats my opinion.

PS some couches and chairs too.

Don't get mad at me guys cause I gave my opinion!!!!

Snadman, you're not allowed to have an opinion about soundgarden... these guys will do everything in their power to try and convince you that the place is some replacement for tempts for the winter. I am not knocking the place but I prefer SP, Joeys, deko, and yes TASTE over it (not cause I work there I just prefer it)

I think SG would be bettter with a richie rydell or a Joe giorgio spinning, and a stricter dress code thats my opinion.

PS some couches and chairs too.

Don't get mad at me guys cause I gave my opinion!!!!

lol...... hell yea... I do like the place but just calling it the way it is. People have been preaching shit to me for 3 years on here and no one has gotten the best of me in a war of words... I don't think the dj matters at all at SG, I disagree with you there (bitch me out...lol) I think you could put a mix CD on and the place wouldn't know the different b/c the crowd is made up of AA members (inc. me)

I heard Richie spin there last year and he played an hour or so before the other dj had to come back on so he could close...

:laugh:

and brian1500......... stfu!!!! ahahahahah

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Couple words

South Park Saturdays Upscale/end of story

Remember 9/20 The return of Super DJ DENNY TSETTOS

Allow me to introduce my self, My Name is Hook MEETHOOK, tell me South park is upscale WHAT the FUCK is SO UPSCALE ABOUT IT the Water fountan I'll bet you 10 verzion cell phone's Soundgarden Blows it's doors off again like last year you need to get wired my friend, end of story WHOA!!!!!!!!! your kooll:jerkoff:

"Basically all NJ clubs are bars with house music"

Exactly............................... And by the way I don't think SG is the North jersey Tempt's. It's clear u don't like SG or your afraid that people r going to make fun of u 4 liking it. I guess u won't be there for Johnny Vicious. oh well go to Sp or Taste there more of a club.

I think Im gonna come to SG and punch your teeth in, I never heard someone Talk so much shit and have no clue what their talking about.... what a jackass

Sorry I have not been able to respond. I have been in this business longer than most. Please don't insult anyone's intelligience on this board. If you are feeling strong, come to Soundgarden and punch my teeth in. The first guy you see when you walk in is me.

There every Sat. night.

See you soon

BITCH