Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Saturdays 'r' Back

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Here's what it brews down to:

Now that Bunka is sold, and Bonsolid is working with us at South Park...

This is what is comes down to.

Deko is going to do great this year but they hold about 800...

Bonsolid will be bringing his Central Jersey Crowd to South Park along with our North Jersey crowd...

Now when place like Deko, Abyss is packed it is going to force Central Jersey to drive north and go to South Park

We are going to be very, very, very STRICT with the dress code

It is going to be a very good looking crowd, well dressed.....

So expect people to get turned away if you are under dressed...

South Park will be North Jersey Exclusive Hot Spot on Saturdays

of course your gonna say this you work there do actually think we're stupid Dude please

Originally posted by carguy19

Dave whats up with you and soundgarden?? You talk about it like it's some superclub.......

I can't compete with the #'s southpark and deko do just because of size (SP) and location issues (deko)

We'll be better then SG IMHO though, I'm not knocking the place at all but I think with what we're bringing to the table we will do better.

Yo Dude i found you here what do sp bring to the table.. did i hear you say size, south park is not larger than soundgarden oh oh wait i know your including the parking ok yeah may with the parking lot... What would you like to compare please tell me

Akroned - lets get something straight noone claimed South Park is larger than Sound Garden

You really need to relax I dont know whos DICK your sucking at Sound Garden but you need to take a break

All we need is our 700- 800 beautiful people and I rest my case

while Sound Garden packs in 1200 sweaty Monkeys

Dont get me wrong I had a great time there when Denny was there

But not my cup of tea to sweat that joint...

Akroned - lets get something straight noone claimed South Park is larger than Sound Garden

You really need to relax I dont know whos DICK your sucking at Sound Garden but you need to take a break

SG is only good when denny is there....

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

last year i went abunch of times.. twice when denny was there, and u cant compair a night wit denny to the resident dj.. i forgot his name....

i had an aweome time every time i have been there

its going have more people with denny but its still good with out denny

Dude listen….. first off I’m not sucking any body’s dick @ the SG place…..all I’m trying to point out to you guys is that your opinion is driven by dollars, of course you gonna say that sp is hot I work at joeys on Sunday it hot and blah blah blah

Dude, I don’t know how many people go there to sp or sg, I’m sure the numbers are inflated drastically to create the hype

As for me, I like a lot of clubs JOEY’S DEKO ABYSS METRO TEMPTS of course… badassbill Q Why doesn’t this SG place have people/promoters posting stuff all over this board like you have your elite thing joeys on Sunday Etc etc Why and dude I’m not busting your balls.. be nice I might even come and buy some cell phones from your store

:confused:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude listen….. first off I’m not sucking any body’s dick @ the SG place…..all I’m trying to point out to you guys is that your opinion is driven by dollars, of course you gonna say that sp is hot I work at joeys on Sunday it hot and blah blah blah

Dude, I don’t know how many people go there to sp or sg, I’m sure the numbers are inflated drastically to create the hype

As for me, I like a lot of clubs JOEY’S DEKO ABYSS METRO TEMPTS of course… badassbill Q Why doesn’t this SG place have people/promoters posting stuff all over this board like you have your elite thing joeys on Sunday Etc etc Why and dude I’m not busting your balls.. be nice I might even come and buy some cell phones from your store

:confused:

SG has the luxury of being around for years.... they don;t need promoters..... but if they had em, the promoters would be doing just that... promoting. I think SG would do better if they did advertise on message boards.... if they pull even 10 extra people a week it's worth it... do the math. I don't see anthing wrong with being aggressive promoting. I wish I had the kuxury of Taste being around 10 years cause then I'd hav to work less or maybe then thay wouldn't need me to promote??? Good Luck SP and SG

No sneaks, no tee shirts (even diesel), no homie G gear, no baseball hats,

We're using pretty much the same dress code.

Actually, we've never been to any of the three (SoundGarden, South Park or Taste) however, looking forward to checking out them all this fall.

As far as dress code... that's was Jerzee's a pain at times. There's too many rules at the door about this type shoe, this type pants. If you're gearing towards dance music, I believe neat, fashionable non-hip hop gear would suffice (and no taking off shirts... unless they're females!) That way you have good looking, DANCING people....IMO.

now back to your battles...

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

I want and willl have the same 300-400 people (hopefully nothing is ever guaranteed) + another 100-200 people everyweek that are new to the place.

Soundgarden does have the same people all the time and thats great, but I've never seen the place in the last 2 yrs packed, Im not saying they're not making money or doing well, but it has that too big feel whenever I go and it's not that big where it should feel that way. LOL

:You missed it this week:) :)