Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its the parents

fineones

a friend of mine has been going to the u s open with a girl who is 15 and he is 20 turning 21 this weekend....they have been going together becouse she has the best seats possible...and he is her tennis instructor..so its not that dirty ...but she has grown attatch to him and ask her parents what they would say if she was 'seeing' him and they responded

DTDG: her mom said, "jill why are you making such a big deal"

DTDG: and here sis said age is just a number

WTF is wrong with ppl...hes 21 and shes fucking 15...thats just fucking wrong..on some R kelly type shit..since when is age just a number when ur dealing with the law...if that was my sister or a friends sister.......this kid wouldnt be allowed within a hundred feet of her

im just in shock ...

Originally posted by fineones

sorry i went off on a tangent

yeh they agree with it..they think nothing of it...

they dont see why shes thinks its wrong

and her sister is like do whatever

..nah hes droppin her..its too scareyyyy

Ummm- Child Protective Services anyone?

Absolutely disgusting. :blank:

Well..I started going out with my ex when I was 15 and he was 20, and honestly I think that was the best for me..not only did we sort of grow up together, but also he kind of kept me away from all the teenage bullshit that I would have to deal with and I think because of that, I matured quicker so, I see no problem with it..I guess:)

Originally posted by sexxyme

Well..I started going out with my ex when I was 15 and he was 20, and honestly I think that was the best for me..not only did we sort of grow up together, but also he kind of kept me away from all the teenage bullshit that I would have to deal with and I think because of that, I matured quicker so, I see no problem with it..I guess:)

well in your case, i think you lucked out, cause usually it don't work out that way

good to hear, the opposite side of it from the younger ones perspective.

besides, your hot.. so it's okay;)

Originally posted by daemoncel

well in your case, i think you lucked out, cause usually it don't work out that way

good to hear, the opposite side of it from the younger ones perspective.

besides, your hot.. so it's okay;)

Yea I guess. I mean in allll honesty...when I hear that my younger cousin is going out with an older guy, I get all protective and start bitching about it, but than i realize that I did the same thing, and hey...it lasted for 4 years, so it couldn't have been THAT bad..right? ;)

Originally posted by fineones

sorry i went off on a tangent

yeh they agree with it..they think nothing of it...

they dont see why shes thinks its wrong

and her sister is like do whatever

..nah hes droppin her..its too scareyyyy

Yeah her parents are ok with it until she comes home pregnant... You see how fast they turn around and cry rape or some shit... To me you have to be out of your mind to see someone at that age. :blown:

It's really not that big of an age difference...if he was 26 & she was 20 it wouldn't even be an issue.

The fact is he is a 20 soon to be 21 yr old adult and she is a 15 yr old minor, its illegal...and you can get in real trouble.

Also the mental matureity of 21 yr old and a 15 yr old is huge. He is a adult and she is still really a kid. Now she my not look 15 and she may be a mature 15 but it is a bad idea to get involved with a minor.

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah her parents are ok with it until she comes home pregnant... You see how fast they turn around and cry rape or some shit... To me you have to be out of your mind to see someone at that age. :blown:

fucked up..but its happened to past accuatance of mine

Originally posted by ladyshady

whats with the vomit ?

16-22 isnt that bad

i was with my boyfriend when i was 16 and he was 22...

99% of the time... A girl at 16 does not have the mind set to be with a 22 year old.

And... 99% of the time a guy at 22 dating a 16 year old is just horny... Has a power trip... And believes he can control them...

Remember I said 99% of the time. So don't jump down my throat...

Quick question... What would you have done if you went home pregnant or something... Then what do you tell your parents...

And what do you think your parents would do when they found out he was 22.

i duno..i think theres something wrong with 22 yr olds hookin up with 16 year olds.

no matter how much u can push that "girls mature faster than guys" stuff...it still doesnt matter...what exactly is a 22 yr old looking for from a 16 year old? what kind of conversations can the two have...and what kinda bond forms between the two? what topics of interest do u share?

if one of my friends right now went out with a 15 year old , everyone we hang out with would rip him a new asshole..

if you ask me it seems like copout...its like the dude cant find a girlfriend close to his age so he goes for easy prey...its like hunting with dynamite in a 10ft by 10 ft fish tank...ur bound to catch something ...

THIS is going to sound really sick.. I wish my parents had known about this when I was hanging out with this guy.. but when I was 14 I was dating a 24 year old.. like

WHAT THE FUCK did he see in me??? I was too young and dumb to think at all, whether it was wrong or right...

I lied to my mom, said he was closer to my age.. she eventually had to threaten to call the cops on him if he didn't stop STALKING me..(he would call the house non stop etc.)

what the hell was wrong with me...:deadfish:

Originally posted by elementx

99% of the time... A girl at 16 does not have the mind set to be with a 22 year old.

And... 99% of the time a guy at 22 dating a 16 year old is just horny... Has a power trip... And believes he can control them...

Remember I said 99% of the time. So don't jump down my throat...

Quick question... What would you have done if you went home pregnant or something... Then what do you tell your parents...

And what do you think your parents would do when they found out he was 22.

i guess im 1%..he hasnt, doesnt, and never will try to control me..i dont put myself in those situations

and hes not going on a power trip....and well the horny thing.. theres nothing wrong with that :D

my parents..well my mom..knows i am sexually active and well honestly, i dont know what would happen if i became pregnant.

my parents are aware of his age..the approve of him because i do

they trust me and they KNOW i wouldnt be with someone who didnt treat me with resepect and all that good stuff

age is nothing but a number. our relationship is nothing gross .if you looked at us you wouldnt even be able to tell there was an age difference, not only in looks but also by the way we..I..act. im very mature for my age and he realizes that and thats why we are together. ive always been attracted to older guys..i just get along much better with them

oh and by the way...i am still with the same guy :love: