Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay I just read the craziest thing...

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Tiesto canceled his gig at Glow on 10/18 but that's not the crazy thing.... the replacement djs are DEEP DISH???? WTF? Is this for real?

Can someone confirm? If this is true I have to brave Glow two weeks in a row!

wow! I really hope that's true!

Originally posted by kken

thought deep dish was up n down for you... and you'd risk going to glow for them? :confused:

they are up & down for me. Hit or miss.... but there is a system. They only suck every other time I see them. They sucked at Code.

If we stick to this pattern they will be phenominal at Glow.

There's a method to my madness Ken, I promise :D

Tiesto canceled his gig at Glow on 10/18 but that's not the crazy thing.... the replacement djs are DEEP DISH???? WTF? Is this for real?

Can someone confirm? If this is true I have to brave Glow two weeks in a row!

dunno, it's the first time i've heard about that. ask mr. douchebag he should have some inside info. even though insomnia is a pretty good fit for glow, they should really get a bigger venue for their bigger acts, although isn't insomnia being torn down and glow moving some where else by november?

Originally posted by teriaki

You thought so? Did you stay until the end? I thought the last 2 hours were amazing.

I stayed till almost the end. If you bore me for 4 hours... I'm not sticking around for your last 2. They were up & down all night. Stopping & starting. I need some consistency... a flow. By the time they started to pick things up I'd given up on them.

You know I have seen Deep Dish almost as many times as I have seen Paul Van Dyk? They've disappointed me 50% of the time. Weird that I keep going back. The other 50% of the time they have blown me away. I always go to their gigs with the hope that they will bang it out but also with a fear that they will put me to sleep. :confused:

BTW, I prefer Sharam's hard hitting beats to Ali's snooze fest. The only time Ali floored me was at Transit in Philly last year. We thought maybe someone was standing in for him :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

dunno, it's the first time i've heard about that. ask mr. douchebag he should have some inside info. even though insomnia is a pretty good fit for glow, they should really get a bigger venue for their bigger acts, although isn't insomnia being torn down and glow moving some where else by november?

I already got the information I needed :)

As far as Glow moving to another venue coughDC TUNNELcough..... I'm not sure. I asked and was told that there is no way in hell that is going to happen but sometimes people lie ;)

I'm always sober during Deep Dish. Unless you count the time I took 1 ripped fuel to stay awake for their 8 hour set in Philly :D

sometimes you trully amaze me :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i think i took 6 ripped fuels that night . . . at least

I already got the information I needed :)

As far as Glow moving to another venue coughDC TUNNELcough..... I'm not sure. I asked and was told that there is no way in hell that is going to happen but sometimes people lie ;)

DC tunnel is starting a new night there in October - I know Deepitch (off S&P's new cd) will be doing a monthly residence there - but dont know about Deep Dish.

How many did Shady take 'cause he passed out in the car on the ride home. Maybe peeing every 5 minutes is hard work! :zzz:

i guess all the running up and down the stairs to go to the bathroom eventually took it's toll on the poor guy. shady doesn't exactly looks to be in the best physical condition one can be in, you know? :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by silvershoes

DC tunnel is starting a new night there in October - I know Deepitch (off S&P's new cd) will be doing a monthly residence there - but dont know about Deep Dish.

Yeah if Deep Dish spins at Glow it will be at Insomnia. I was just commenting on the rumors about Glow moving to DC Tunnel. I can't see that crowd in that neighborhood! Well I guess they go to Dream..... :worry:

Yeah if Deep Dish spins at Glow it will be at Insomnia. I was just commenting on the rumors about Glow moving to DC Tunnel. I can't see that crowd in that neighborhood! Well I guess they go to Dream..... :worry:

maybe they will have a special bus running from Dream to Glow all night long :eek: