Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homework

fkornre

I have a sofa in my bedroom that I'm usually sprawled out on while studying or doing homework. I hate doing work at my school's library. There are way too many obnoxious people who use the library as a place to hangout or have a snoozefest. I'm also a bit neurotic, so even the tiniest amount of noise gets on my nerves.

Originally posted by mala

I have a sofa in my bedroom that I'm usually sprawled out on while studying or doing homework. I hate doing work at my school's library. There are way too many obnoxious people who use the library as a place to hangout or have a snoozefest. I'm also a bit neurotic, so even the tiniest amount of noise gets on my nerves.

that shit drives me mad..we have this fuckin crew of dorks who come into the library and play some fuckin computer game on their laptops. they wear the headgear that allows them to talk to each other thru the network connection...but theyre sittin 3 feet from each other ....

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

that shit drives me mad..we have this fuckin crew of dorks who come into the library and play some fuckin computer game on their laptops. they wear the headgear that allows them to talk to each other thru the network connection...but theyre sittin 3 feet from each other ....

:laugh: :laugh: are u serious?

I do my work in my apt, my bedroom or living room when my roomie isnt home ;)

I hate the effin library too many people . . . ugh I hate NOISE . . . need quiet