Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chicks and anal

blumpkin

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sweetie029

:laugh: :laugh:

He thought it was a genius idea :rolleyes:

but if u dont have the proper lubes then dont do it, wait for another night. thats also why I have a 5 gallon jug of k-y near my bed.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gabo

but if u dont have the proper lubes then dont do it, wait for another night. thats also why I have a 5 gallon jug of k-y near my bed.

:laugh:

Even with proper lube.....It's too uncomfortable....Or maybe his cock was just too large for my tiny ass & I couldn't handle it :laugh:

Guest gabo

:laugh:

Even with proper lube.....It's too uncomfortable....Or maybe his cock was just too large for my tiny ass & I couldn't handle it :laugh:

well give it a nice long try, I am not kidding. the painfull part is the first few min while ur ass lloosens up around his cock. did you get past the first few min and it still hurt? if so then I guess ur bf was packing a 10 pounder.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Reeni

done properly and you will feel pain for a second and then pure pleasure:D

thats what I just said brainiac

:tongue:

why dont we show these amatuers how its done at the next meetup

Guest gabo

My ex had no clue what he was doing..Although he should have (he was Greek) :rolleyes: IF & only if I ever tried it again the guy will have to be a pro or else he gets a swift :balls: But I'm a born again virgin so I'm not stressing it :D

I am a card carrying anal pro. if u need som ehelp

Originally posted by blumpkin

i bet u chicks are some lying bitches who love anal....whats the big deal just shut up and take it...if it hurts bite a pillow but dont complain it will only be worse

Oh, it's heaven when done right, but with an attitude like yours, you'd be the one getting reamed with a foot-long dildo.

SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by hispm

Hey Gabo....

I think this is your call:D

yea good call man, I almost missed this one.

she said a few gallons, I have 5. thankgod for costco:tongue:

Originally posted by blumpkin

i bet u chicks are some lying bitches who love anal....whats the big deal just shut up and take it...if it hurts bite a pillow but dont complain it will only be worse

I had a guy with that kind of attitude and he never any boom boom in my bum bum.

My current BF is much more gentle and gets some every now and then. Most times it is good, but sometimes it is painful and it messes me up back there for days.