Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chicks and anal

blumpkin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember sum1 who once told me of an island off the coast of greece where the women were really particular of maintaining their pussy virginity for their husbands, but didnt mind anal sex before marriage...so if u're into anal sex, contact the greek authorities, they mite be able to help you locate that island :D

Originally posted by anotherway83

i remember sum1 who once told me of an island off the coast of greece where the women were really particular of maintaining their pussy virginity for their husbands, but didnt mind anal sex before marriage...so if u're into anal sex, contact the greek authorities, they mite be able to help you locate that island :D

fuckin greeks

Originally posted by anotherway83

Yep...The Greeks like the anal action

Some women are into it, some aren't. The first time I had anal sex with a girl I was 17 and not being well versed in the technique, got rather excited shall we say and after the initial penetration I inserted the rest in rather quickly to which she jumped off and is now probably scarred for life. Needless to say, the moment was broken.

However, I had a girl who I was dating who wouldn't think she'd enjoy it and while 69'ing I stuck a finger in her ass and she really enjoyed it so to her anal was the next step and she loved it. :D

I've tried it....can't say I liked it at all

So that's that! :D

Guys...you don't know how it feels to have something rammed into a place where stuff supposed to come out...NOT IN!!

So the day the guy im sleeping with lets me fuck him in the ass with a strap on...that will be the day he gets anal...only fair ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I've tried it....can't say I liked it at all

So that's that! :D

Guys...you don't know how it feels to have something rammed into a place where stuff supposed to come out...NOT IN!!

So the day the guy im sleeping with lets me fuck him in the ass with a strap on...that will be the day he gets anal...only fair ;)

I'll let you fuck me with a strap on if you let me bang you up the ass.