Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shameless NYC @ Pravda - 9.12

groovefire

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Seriously. puking at a club is VERY jv. However, puking on an annoying girl in a club is somehow varsity.

It's so close I can almost taste it....

What if I didnt puke because of booze??? huh huh???

What if the music was soooo EPIC that I lost all control and went into a puking/epileptic seizure? Then what?

Did anyone actually see me puke and if so where did i do it? Unlike my TRUE storied about g-girl, I think this is all a hoax.

According to my recollection of the night it never happened.

This is what did happen:

- I drank about 12 pitchers of PBR w/flavapuke at Sidebar.

- I walked into Pravda (I think)

- I drank somewhere between 2 and 12 martinis

- I spun every girl in Pravda around on the dance floor

- I was magically transported to Kaydup's house for about 3 minutes

- I was even more magically transported to the center of Harvard Sq. sometime between 3 and 5 am. This magically transportation device left me by myself, lost, 2 miles from my house. Amazing.

- I woke up in the most Epic spot on earth. The sun was shining brightly, the build-up was intense... then the high hat, and the synths came streaming. I had a warm, fuzzy glow that only an Epic trance track can deliver. I honestly thought I died and went to Epic Heaven.

- I went home.

Definitely no puking at any point in there.

Originally posted by flavanugz

What if I didnt puke because of booze??? huh huh???

What if the music was soooo EPIC that I lost all control and went into a puking/epileptic seizure? Then what?

Did anyone actually see me puke and if so where did i do it? Unlike my TRUE storied about g-girl, I think this is all a hoax.

Don't use me to flip that shit around! You were making these weird burping noises right before it happened too :laugh::tongue:

Ahhh memories. Nyis and flava started that epic night out by watching the pvd dvd with all the girls - so cute :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Don't use me to flip that shit around! You were making these weird burping noises right before it happened too :laugh::tongue:

Ahhh memories. Nyis and flava started that epic night out by watching the pvd dvd with all the girls - so cute :D

Then they decided that they would be big bad tough men and go to the $5 a pitcher of beer place, because they had enough of our epic DVD. Only to see them later in the night bobbing and weaving to the sounds of Groovefire, can you even believe that NY was too drunk to spin the girls, I mean when does that ever happen... lol The afterhours, well what afterhours? Flava never made it and NY, well he made it, or did he:shaky:

Originally posted by prplhz

Then they decided that they would be big bad tough men and go to the $5 a pitcher of beer place, because they had enough of our epic DVD. Only to see them later in the night bobbing and weaving to the sounds of Groovefire, can you even believe that NY was too drunk to spin the girls, I mean when does that ever happen... lol The afterhours, well what afterhours? Flava never made it and NY, well he made it, or did he:shaky:

Wait, I didn't spin girls at Pravda? That doesn't sound like me at all :shaky:

I don't know if I was at afterhours... I do know I woke up in Epictown though. I hope flavazion has the same closer.