Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Feel that drugs

jimk29

Originally posted by jimk29

I was responding to someone else... I have no intention of dumping her. That is my plan, take the next 2 weeks off, then a treat, then work up to once a month. That I think is fine, recreational.

:rolleyes: yeah..take 2 weeks off...tell me how that goes :rolleyes:

just speaking from experience..get rid of her, she isnt and wont ever end up helping you

the best way to help yourself is to get OUT of the situations that had you in bad habits in the first place..

Originally posted by ladyshady

:rolleyes: yeah..take 2 weeks off...tell me how that goes :rolleyes:

just speaking from experience..get rid of her, she isnt and wont ever end up helping you

the best way to help yourself is to get OUT of the situations that had you in bad habits in the first place..

I'm not just going to throw away a great relationship. I would say that is my last choice. But thanks for the help... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ladyshady

Not necessarily true. My boyfriend and I were once bad influences on each other... now we're both helping each other clean up... I doubt either of us would do it on our own.

Originally posted by tastyt

Not necessarily true. My boyfriend and I were once bad influences on each other... now we're both helping each other clean up... I doubt either of us would do it on our own.

And that is what we are going to to!! :D

Originally posted by tastyt

well, i wish i was that lucky:(

my EX boyfriend and I got heavy into some stuff, which was really bad..especially since i was very young at the time. I mean we tried to help each other stop and be there for each other, but it doesnt always work. eventually i had to give him the choice of either the drug, or me...he didnt necessarily choose drugs OVER me..but he couldnt kick the habit. and i knew, FOR MY OWN SAKE, i had to leave the relationship...so i did, but it was hard.

needless to say, he still is very heavy into drugs to this day, and I am not and have moved on

jimk29..i was not trying to be condesending at all, just trying to maybe help you from personal experience. im very happy to hear you and your girl are going to get help..together. i wish you both the best of luck :D

• 3 weeks later...

i am a firm beilever in doing drugs responsibly!!!

moderation and control is the key.

i find that when i get my hands on something i go nuts.

where does it lead me .. nowhere. no money, being unfocused and dazed, school work,

and even my job suffered soooo much,

now i have learned to keep everything on the weekend,

and anything i frequent on the weekend is weed.

latley iv had so much more money,

iv been more with it,

been sleeping much better

think i'm actually happier now

than when i was smoking 4 times a day n gettin shit faced on the weekends!:D

does anyone else feel like they should be growning out of this drug phase? i feel like i should be because i'm 28 now. but it's not happening and i wonder if i'm gonna be a normal person and get married and have kids...i don't do stuff during the week, just on weekends but i just can't imagine a life without drugs on the weekends. Like i can't see the highlight of my weekend be going to the mall or the movies.

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

does anyone else feel like they should be growning out of this drug phase? i feel like i should be because i'm 28 now. but it's not happening and i wonder if i'm gonna be a normal person and get married and have kids...i don't do stuff during the week, just on weekends but i just can't imagine a life without drugs on the weekends. Like i can't see the highlight of my weekend be going to the mall or the movies.

try going to the mall,movies,bowling.. u might enjoy it....romina and I stopped doing drugs together, and our conversations over the last week have been better (more fun, more interesting, more stimulating) than those over most of the summer...drugs interferred with our 'friendship' and we were living together, but not really talking, getting to know each other, etc...it was just non stop drugs...i started treating her like shit (she didnt even deserve any of it)...it wierd but we have more fun together when we are sober