Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored...Any Good Jokes

pixie360

not the best joke, but whatever..

Little Johnny's mother decided to give her son an anatomy lesson one day, so she took off all of her clothes and pointed to her vagina, saying, "Johnny, this is where you came from."

Johnny went to school the next day smiling, insisting that all his friends refer to him as "Lucky Johnny."

"Why?" one asked.

Johnny held his fingers an inch apart and said, "Because I came this close to being a turd."

Guest jroo

So this couple is lying in bed one Saturday morning. When the husband decides that he really wants to go hunting. He turns to his wife and says “honey, you want to go hunting with me, today?†The wife doesn’t want to go. So she says “No, honey, I don’t really feel like it today.†The old man says “Dang nabit woman, you never want to do anything I want to do, but you drag Me all over the damn place!! Alright, here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re either gonna go hunting with me, Take it in the ass, or suck my dick!!! I’m gonna go walk the dog, when I get back you better be ready to do one of those three things!!!!!†So the man gets dressed and takes the dog out for his morning walk. When he gets back, his wife is still lying in bed. The husband says “alright, so, what’s it gonna be? Hunting, ass, or my cock in your mouth?†the wife says “well, I don’t really want to go hunting, and I definitely don’t want to take it in the ass this early in the morning, so, I guess that I’ll suck your dick.†The man says “alright then†he drops drawers. His wife starts to go down on him when all of a sudden she stops. A look of pure disgust on her face, like she’s gonna puke, and says “OH MY GOD!!! YOUR DICK TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!†her eyes are tearing, its horrible. Then the man says with a sheepish smile “well the dog didn’t want to go hunting either.â€

Originally posted by jroo

So this couple is lying in bed one Saturday morning. When the husband decides that he really wants to go hunting. He turns to his wife and says “honey, you want to go hunting with me, today?†The wife doesn’t want to go. So she says “No, honey, I don’t really feel like it today.†The old man says “Dang nabit woman, you never want to do anything I want to do, but you drag Me all over the damn place!! Alright, here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re either gonna go hunting with me, Take it in the ass, or suck my dick!!! I’m gonna go walk the dog, when I get back you better be ready to do one of those three things!!!!!†So the man gets dressed and takes the dog out for his morning walk. When he gets back, his wife is still lying in bed. The husband says “alright, so, what’s it gonna be? Hunting, ass, or my cock in your mouth?†the wife says “well, I don’t really want to go hunting, and I definitely don’t want to take it in the ass this early in the morning, so, I guess that I’ll suck your dick.†The man says “alright then†he drops drawers. His wife starts to go down on him when all of a sudden she stops. A look of pure disgust on her face, like she’s gonna puke, and says “OH MY GOD!!! YOUR DICK TASTES LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!†her eyes are tearing, its horrible. Then the man says with a sheepish smile “well the dog didn’t want to go hunting either.â€

ok that is gross :vomit3: