Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's up for this weekend folks . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by vicman

we can all just tell eggmok that everyone is going to Dream. hopefully he falls for it and we avoid him the entire weekend.:D

He wouldn't go anyway. He'd just post up on Monday morning about how Dream was awesome and make up a couple tracks that he "spotted" and he'd use non-specific details so that no one would ever know that he actually just stayed at home all weekend.

:laugh: :laugh: fine, then dream it is . . .

hey shady, aren't you spinning top 40 on the 2nd floor, can you get me some passes . . .

i went out a couple of weeks ago, just in case you all forgot, i'm old, still younger than vicman, but still very old . . .

i think i'm way passed my prime and i feel like a dom (dirty old man) when i see some 18 yr old hotties everytime i go out . . .

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

He wouldn't go anyway. He'd just post up on Monday morning about how Dream was awesome and make up a couple tracks that he "spotted" and he'd use non-specific details so that no one would ever know that he actually just stayed at home all weekend.

then he'll call me at 5:00 am and say "where were you?" :confused:

Originally posted by eggmok

:laugh: :laugh: fine, then dream it is . . .

hey shady, aren't you spinning top 40 on the 2nd floor, can you get me some passes . . .

i went out a couple of weeks ago, just in case you all forgot, i'm old, still younger than vicman, but still very old . . .

i think i'm way passed my prime and i feel like a dom (dirty old man) when i see some 18 yr old hotties everytime i go out . . .

"past your prime" ~~~> :lame:

such a NB personality, "if it's not twilo, it's not worth checking out"

"past your prime" ~~~> :lame:

such a NB personality, "if it's not twilo, it's not worth checking out"

i'll go to nation, 5 and sometimes glow, and some gigs done by our people on the board, but other than that you have to agree that the dc scene has fallen way off the charts . . .

fuck dream, vip, plantinum and all the other so called "clubs," they all suck . . .

i'll go to nation, 5 and sometimes glow, and some gigs done by our people on the board, but other than that you have to agree that the dc scene has fallen way off the charts . . .

fuck dream, vip, plantinum and all the other so called "clubs," they all suck . . .

i agree. but i can count with the fingers of one hand (and i'll have fingers left over) the times that youve graced us with your presence.

i feel the same way, if it's not a dj i really want to see or if i don't feel like going out, i just don't feel compelled to go out week in and week out, once, twice, three times a week. on some ocassions even if i could care less about the music if i know a lot of people are going to go i 'll go just to see everyone and catch up catch up on stuff.

i agree. but i can count with the fingers of one hand (and i'll have fingers left over) the times that youve graced us with your presence.

i feel the same way, if it's not a dj i really want to see or if i don't feel like going out, i just don't feel compelled to go out week in and week out, once, twice, three times a week. on some ocassions even if i could care less about the music if i know a lot of people are going to go i 'll go just to see everyone and catch up catch up on stuff.

ok so what you're saying is that you'll go out just to meet up with everyone regardless of the venue, that's legit . . .

so again i ask, what's up for this weekend, but it doesn't necessarily mean i'm goin out . . .:laugh:

ok so what you're saying is that you'll go out just to meet up with everyone regardless of the venue, that's legit . . .

so again i ask, what's up for this weekend, but it doesn't necessarily mean i'm goin out . . .:laugh:

prolly dave ralph @ 5 tonight, ROAR protest tomorrow afternoon, saeed & palash at Air tomorrow night.

up to you. then it's the venue that is more important. bleh. :rolleyes: