Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ CENTRAL SUMMER DJ SHOWCASE

We’ll be chillin on the shore drinking and listening to some of the greatest DJs from all over the area. Trust me when I tell you that this party will be of the hook. If you haven’t seen what the DJ Central crew did in South Beach for WMC check out this clip.

Originally posted by djdeka:

Wow I was gonna start a thread on this, but... Apparently not.

Come on down and join the party, it will definitely be INSANE!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

~¡deka!

Hi Deka! We haven't met yet but I'll see u @ 115 hun cwm38.gif

I listened to the demo HYDRO had....GOOD GAME!!!!! cwm4.gif it was definitely hot!

------------------

www.djcentral.com

jo' whaddya up to fri. night.... it's my good friends b-day, he spins at diva (near me) if you wanna come...

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Hey QT, I suppose you'll be stalking the "talent" near the dj booth (wherever it is), so feel free to come and say hi when I'm on!

I havent called to find out the actual set times yet... They keep reassuring me, "No, of course that's not the final order" (Re: my questioning of whether I really do have the last spot as denoted by the flyer), but I remain optimistic that I may get to rock it till the very end... hehehe cwm32.gif

Anyway - Sunday is coming - better get ready! See you then...

------------------

http://www.djdeka.com

Originally posted by djdeka:

Hey QT, I suppose you'll be stalking the "talent" near the dj booth (wherever it is), so feel free to come and say hi when I'm on!

I havent called to find out the actual set times yet... They keep reassuring me, "No, of course that's not the final order" (Re: my questioning of whether I really do have the last spot as denoted by the flyer), but I remain optimistic that I may get to rock it till the very end... hehehe cwm32.gif

Anyway - Sunday is coming - better get ready! See you then...

I won't have time to stalk the talent...I'll be too busy making sure things are aiiight and dancing....but I'm sure I'll meet you before you go on cwm1.gif and the names on the flyers aren't in order of how the dj's will be spinnin...girl scouts honor cwm38.gif

see ya Sunday...............

cwm4.gif peace out cub scout cwm4.gif

------------------

www.djcentral.com

Archived