Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do u NOT eat carbs

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by elitesnautica

How about instead of cutting out carbs - eat the right kinds of carbs and avoid the bad.

Some choices:

Brown rice

Oatmeal

Sweat Potatoes

Patotoes

All of the vegtables you want

Fruit for desert

nautica

but then that means i cant have the carbs i love lol

one thing i already did was subsitute whole wheat bread instead of white bread... and i prefer sweet potatoes anyway

patotoes? i assume u mean potatoes? and i can have regular potatoes... as in... the occasional french fry ;)

Our presidents can't even spell patato and you expect me to be able to.

And yes you can have the patotoes - just drop the grease. Although they are not as good as sweat potatoes.

And as far as the bread thing - that is a step in the right direction - but still a high glycemic food - which if trying to loose weight should be avoided - but if your weight is fine - just keep it in moderation - just like everything else.

Also, keep in mind, if you are trying to loose weight - you will have to keep fat much lower if you are going to eat carbs.

Nautica

As long as you are eating whole grain, non-processed (i.e. not white) carbs in moderatrion you should be fine. Whole grain breads, oatmeal, rice and even pasta are all good and instead of snacking on pretzels or WOW chips, crunch on veggies w/ fat free dip or fruit. You still need some carbs in your diet or you'll be dragging ass, but there are ways to cut back a bit w/o losing them (and your energy) competely.

do what i do and i lost a whole 2 pounds in a whopping 1 week...

drink protein shakes.. this will make you shit out all the carbs you eat..

lol

and then just run like 45 mins everyday...

hopefully the protien shakes will make me shit out everything i ate the past 10 years...

ok.. my diet dont work.. i just needed the post.