Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so my friend says that cum tastes like.....

FlipsSOE

LOL... sorry, I wouldn't have the first clue what egg whites w/salt tastes like.

Although I'd imagine that cum does have the consistency of raw eggs (not that I've ever actually had raw eggs in my mouth).

Anyway, dude, it's not like there isn't an easy way to find out if you're curious... I mean, it comes out of your body. I know how I taste, why are some guys such wimps when it comes to that sort of thing?

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL... sorry, I wouldn't have the first clue what egg whites w/salt tastes like.

Although I'd imagine that cum does have the consistency of raw eggs (not that I've ever actually had raw eggs in my mouth).

Anyway, dude, it's not like there isn't an easy way to find out if you're curious... I mean, it comes out of your body. I know how I taste, why are some guys such wimps when it comes to that sort of thing?

i'm not that curious. ewwww. how could u even suggest such a thing??

shit also comes outta your body,,

U gonna go taste that too??????

IDIOT

PEACE MIAMI!

Originally posted by lomenus

shit also comes outta your body,,

U gonna go taste that too??????

IDIOT

PEACE MIAMI!

Guess what genius? That analogy don't work. We're talking about something that many of you guys expect women to take in our mouth. Now, if we can taste your jizz, you shouldn't be so squeamish about it.

Edit: Anyway, he was *asking* about the taste. If someone had asked what shit tastes like... my reply would be the same.

Guest brwneydtrouble

A friend of mine made jello shots and had the bright idea to get guumy worms and soak them in some vodka....the result when warm had the consistensy of a fresh load......

I made the mistake of telling my friend Chris that just as he put one in his mouth......

Him = :puke:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

eating a bunch of egg whites with a touch of salt. shes big into working out, so she eats egg whites all the time. and we're cool, and she tells me she swallows most of the time. would any of u girls agree with the egg white and salt thing??

my friends mother (white trash queen of glendale) one time told us when she was drunk that its like swallowing a big load of snot/mucous similar to when youre sick and have a stuffy nose...

I agree.

if a guy eats healthy, it has no taste.

if he doesn't, it will have a strong alkaline, slightly salty taste, YUCK

so guys...eat healthy.

i can't stand guys who taste bad and get insulted if a girl doesn't swallow. Fuck that.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

eating a bunch of egg whites with a touch of salt. shes big into working out, so she eats egg whites all the time. and we're cool, and she tells me she swallows most of the time. would any of u girls agree with the egg white and salt thing??