Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall Friday

So my work buddy wanted to check out webster hall last night. I used to go there before I found good clubs like centro fly and arc. So its 30 to get in which sucks. Pretty crowded. The music on the main floor was ok. A lot of ktu type music. Good songs here and there. The best part of the party were the dancers and the strip tease competition. The girls were naked on stage. Niice!! Not so bad looking either. There was a huge fight also. It took 5 bouncers a while to get those guys out of there. Anyone else see it? I won't go back but I had a decent night.

Yeah, the main floor music was cool...the dancers were pretty good too...loved the outfits. Doesn't one of the girls that dance there dance at SF too?

I didn't see the fight though...I had my own little spat with the dude I came there with. What an adventure that was. Men can be so immature. :blown:

• 9 months later...
Yeah, the main floor music was cool...the dancers were pretty good too...loved the outfits. Doesn't one of the girls that dance there dance at SF too?

I didn't see the fight though...I had my own little spat with the dude I came there with. What an adventure that was. Men can be so immature. :blown:

women too

peace

the MASK

what the hell this is from one yr ago or something, why did it get bumped?

coz i decided to answer a posting from a year ago ... so it jumped up as a current/active thread . hehe

dude .. there is no time zone here .. hehe .. twilight zoneeeeeeeeeeeee

peace

the MASK

The people in the striptease are very sexy. Did you see the Trapeze guy almost fall.

ya .. did u see that guy ..

this guy has been always there . he is super atheletic and very brave .. i loved watching him personally over the years .. besides he is such a nice person ..

too bad he is doing this in Webster Hall .. i wish he was performing at better clubs ..

peace

the MASK

lol... u are that bored that u go and find posts from over a yr ago lol.... hmmmmm sounds like something i would do lol

haha .. warrrup kid .. ??? .. i guess so . but u see i used to go to web hall sometime ago and it used to be my place .. not necessarily for the music (even tho i liked Rick Corbo, DJ Smokey and others) . but mainly coz of my friends and some memories ..

and then it changed and became horrible with this management and the stupid old lady owner ..

so from time to time i check out WHs posting . and here i am ..

happy now?

peace

the MASK

lol.. listen Grandpa what did i tell ya bout calling me kid lol j.k

anywayzz wellllllllllll i must say i have never been to webster i was dyinnggggggggggggggg to go back in the day and i couldnt wait till i turned 19 to go and i still havent gone lol although i will be make an apperance on friday there. or saturday not sure yet which day but Def going this weekend...

lol.. listen Grandpa what did i tell ya bout calling me kid lol j.k

anywayzz wellllllllllll i must say i have never been to webster i was dyinnggggggggggggggg to go back in the day and i couldnt wait till i turned 19 to go and i still havent gone lol although i will be make an apperance on friday there. or saturday not sure yet which day but Def going this weekend...

Grandpa !!!!!!!!!!! :zzz: waeva sista ..

going to web hall ??? did u loose ur mind woman ??? ...

ok ... if u must go .. do this

1. when u r in line . .try to ignore any craziness or stupidity by the management .. or their abuse .. it will only get u irritated ... for example .. if u have any of their passes (like the ones they distribute in their CDs that state u have a "front of line status") and they dont honor it (as usual) don't get mad .. they probably can not read .. so just let it go ..

2. once inside .. scape from the second floor and don't get exposed to the 70's and 80's music .. but if u cant . then make a record of it .. i.e. the sequence .. and if u ever go back to WH .. say in 10 yrs . check out those notes u kept .. and lemme guess .. they will EXACTLY SAME SONGS AND SAME ORDER ... amazing .. talk about creativity

3. try to ignore the lady owner of WH .. she is very old .. insane and very mean .. if she sees u .. she might tell u stupid stuff or kick u out .. she is un-balanced woman .. so stay away from her ..

4. if u go to the basement floor .. where the hip-hop and R&B music is .. make sure u go there early . coz after midnight it turns into a sauna .. (i am 100% serious) unless ur objective is to loose weight .. hehe

5. tip the poor dancers .. they are awesome and usually nice .. and the management of WH does not pay them enough ..

6. be nice to the guards ... most of them are very nice people .. if they push you or ask you to move . they are only be ordered to be mean .. but they are mostly nice when u get to know them ..

7. Dont mind the guys with no shirts on . u will see lots of them there ... some have nice bodies and the majority don't .. but just ignore that and keep on dancing

other than that .. enjoy and have fun

peace

the MASK

1. when u r in line . .try to ignore any craziness or stupidity by the management .. or their abuse

2. once inside .. scape from the second floor and don't get exposed to the 70's and 80's music .. but if u cant . then make a record of it .. i.e. the sequence .. and if u ever go back to WH .. say in 10 yrs . check out those notes u kept .. and lemme guess .. they will EXACTLY SAME SONGS AND SAME ORDER ... amazing .. talk about creativity

3. try to ignore the lady owner of WH .. she is very old .. insane and very mean .. if she sees u .. she might tell u stupid stuff or kick u out .. she is un-balanced woman .. so stay away from her ..

4. if u go to the basement floor .. where the hip-hop and R&B music is .. make sure u go there early . coz after midnight it turns into a sauna .. (i am 100% serious) unless ur objective is to loose weight .. hehe

5. tip the poor dancers .. they are awesome and usually nice .. and the management of WH does not pay them enough ..

6. be nice to the guards ... most of them are very nice people .. if they push you or ask you to move . they are only be ordered to be mean .. but they are mostly nice when u get to know them ..

7. Dont mind the guys with no shirts on . u will see lots of them there ... some have nice bodies and the majority don't .. but just ignore that and keep on dancing

LOL!! It's all true!! That 70s/80s room ALWAYS played the same songs!!Webster Hall sucks big time! However, I will admit that I did like going there back in the day; but once I really got into the club scene and expanded my horizions a bit, I realized just how bad that place really is. The last time I was there, my friend and I walked out at about 2am b/c it sucked so bad. I don't think I'd ever go there again.

Funny thing I am gonna keep it tight. Everything the Mask said is 100%. There are alot of nice people working there as well as the past. If you are used to great underground shit you ain't gonna find it there. It's very ktu as a matter of fact I think ktu transmits from there on the weekend but I am unsure of this. I think that moody guy dj's there both days but not sure. The basement is gasmask central. The latin room is ok. They play spanish reggae that can be fun sometimes. I prefer the small hiphop room if that is what I want to listen too next to the grand ballroom. There is a strip show on fridays around 3 am. If you are used to clubs like avalon it is dif. The people tend to split way earlier especially in the main room. Lots of tourists duh it is NY. Best I can do for ya. Keep it simple and don't drink too much! Peace.

WEBSTER HALL IS ALOT OF FUN

Is = Was = past tense for me

tranzworld fridays

dj taucher

warp brothers

etc...

I ain't no dj expert but they had internationals coming in on fridays. Where are they now? They sell cd's with artists that don't play there. German dj's. The trance music is no where to be found in there. I liked the tribal sounding stuff corbo played while he was there but I am merely making a point.

LOL!! It's all true!! That 70s/80s room ALWAYS played the same songs!!Webster Hall sucks big time! However, I will admit that I did like going there back in the day; but once I really got into the club scene and expanded my horizions a bit, I realized just how bad that place really is. The last time I was there, my friend and I walked out at about 2am b/c it sucked so bad. I don't think I'd ever go there again.

lucky .. u r smart ..

did we ever meet in WH or something ??? .. just curious

peace

the MASK

What point are you making. I said if they didn't know what they were doing they would not be doing it for 14 years. they are the longest and busiest night club in NYC NOW THAT"S not a point That's a fact

it has been there .. coz of few reasons

1. it attracts a lot of tourists .. many times u will see tourists buses there in the front door .. someone told me that they have contracts with tourists companies .. also tourists like big places .. coz of the shows . etc.

2. WH has kina-strippers .. that people like .. i say "kina" coz they aint really strippers .. merely naked girls and guys (sometimes) .. those dancers are good .. and usually nice .. they attract a lot of meat-lovers

3. the regulars at WH are basic power behind WH .. i know when i used to go to WH I must've brough at least 1000 people easily over couple of years .. well . since i did not like what WH management has done recently to the club (including firing the best dancers, the friendliest most-effecient bouncers and some good DJS like Rick Corbo and Smokey) i told many people not to go there and WH must have lost couple of hundreads already and is growing .. this wont affect the place of course ..but it is my contribution .. to a place i once loved ..

i suggest to WH that they treat the regulars there really nice .. since those guys go there an bring their friends and their friends' friends ..

4. the free admission policy before 12 on Fri helps attracts lots of low-budget club goers

5. the go-go dancers on Thursdays .. help attract bunch of horny women . hehe

so here u go ..

peace

the MASK

Blah. I am done with that place. I had my fun. I have moved on. They are busy yes. It is free to get in dude. I don't hate on you or your club cause the people that work there are nice and cool. But musically I have exhausted my tastes.

100000% right .. musically Webster Hall = a DISASTER .. if anyone does not care about the lastest in techno/trance, hip/hop, or even reggae . then go to WH .. that is your place ..

otherwise .. you better off in clubs like Avalon or Spirit

peace

the MASK

lucky .. u r smart .. did we ever meet in WH or something ??? .. just curious

I never met you before, but I think that I may have seen you there. I'm kinda new to this message board, so I didn't have any idea who you were at the time. If I see you over @ Avalon, I'll make sure to come by and say hello.