Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy With Vicious Part 2 Fri October 17th

BobG

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

THATS Y I NEVER HEARD OF HIM HE DID THE BACK ROOM I NEVER WENT IN THE BACK ROOM I ONLY STAYED ON THE MAIN DANCE FLLOR TO HEAR THE GOOD MUSIC

...like i said, he opened for vicious as well, ON THE MAIN DANCE FLOOR!!...lol...you should just take our word for it...you wont be disappointed...

hey easy with the drama now lala, people are just posting suggestions just as you have before... and they are correct about chris DJing at roxy before....He did the "CP Lounge" as well as opening for Johnny at least 2wice that i remember on the main...

no matter who is there i'll definitely be in attedance to see if the sexy crowd can match the vibe it had in august :bounce:

Originally posted by laraver

Hey Guys - Thanks for the vote of confidence! It would great to play for this party because the crowd is ALWAYS so up for it! Rest assured I will be talking to Bob G and let you know if I am going to be a part of this next Sexxy @ The Roxxy.

Good luck Chris......

victor soto

red carpet promo

hey Bob G., the phones here are ring everyday about the next sexy night, October 17th... sorry I had posted Oct 10th at first, we at the roxy expect this new night to be even bigger than the August 22nd night. if anyone has any questions about this night, feel free to call me at the Roxy at 212-645-5156 peace, scott