Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You from METRO FRIDAYS@SOUTH PARK................

ml2k3

CP REPRESENTIN LAST NIGHT @SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the cp heads that show up last night for our fall 2003 sneak preview of metro fridays @south park lounge. Had an awsome turnout, lots of industry peeps, and the hardcore metro family was in effect. Thanks for a great night and preview of whats in store for this fall.

Glad to hear everyone was raving about the new sound system. We are still making some adjustments, but , i have to say, THE SOUND SYSTEM AT SOUTH PARK NOW KICKS.......MAJOR....ASS!!!

For real it does, ask anyone who was there. We are looking foward to next friday..........

sept 11th

THE

OFFICIAL

FALL 2003 GRAND OPENING OF

METRO FRIDAYS

@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE....................

ABOUT 30,000 of you will recieving a flyer in the mail for this friday!!!!

So expect a MASSIVE night, get ready to be blown away by the new sound, and most of all................get ready for a GREAT TIME!!!

Thanks again for last night. Any imput you guys have on the night at the new space would be appreciated. We want to make this continue to be the BIGGEST most CONSISTENT party in nj........let me know your wishes. Thanks again.

Georgy - Friday is Sept. 12th... ;)

SP on Friday was def better than expected for the preview party. The system sounds amazing guys. As soon as we parked our car a mile away I already heard the "Thwumps" firing out of those speakers.

Rydell played really well... Lots of new tech, tribal, and vocals I've never heard b4.

As soon as sandbar stops their Friday party, Metro @ SP should take off.

Originally posted by ml2k3

CP REPRESENTIN LAST NIGHT @SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to all the cp heads that show up last night for our fall 2003 sneak preview of metro fridays @south park lounge. Had an awsome turnout, lots of industry peeps, and the hardcore metro family was in effect. Thanks for a great night and preview of whats in store for this fall.

Glad to hear everyone was raving about the new sound system. We are still making some adjustments, but , i have to say, THE SOUND SYSTEM AT SOUTH PARK NOW KICKS.......MAJOR....ASS!!!

For real it does, ask anyone who was there. We are looking foward to next friday..........

sept 11th

THE

OFFICIAL

FALL 2003 GRAND OPENING OF

METRO FRIDAYS

@SOUTH PARK LOUNGE....................

ABOUT 30,000 of you will recieving a flyer in the mail for this friday!!!!

So expect a MASSIVE night, get ready to be blown away by the new sound, and most of all................get ready for a GREAT TIME!!!

Thanks again for last night. Any imput you guys have on the night at the new space would be appreciated. We want to make this continue to be the BIGGEST most CONSISTENT party in nj........let me know your wishes. Thanks again.

true, except minus all of that