Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday July 7th "TEMPTS REVISITING SUMMERS PAST"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest saleen351

Originally posted by annienewland:

Denny - first let me tell you the 4 songs I have not seen requested that I would die to hear:

First and foremost, Live for Love by Reina. This is my favorite club song ever and I have only heard it once in a club, and it wasn't Temps so it doesn't count.

Next, are equal in my book - two from Wicked Sounds 99 - Share the Love by Andrea Martin and Hurt me so Bad by LuLu, are both awesome!

Of Course, Missing You by Kim English and Weep by Blazen? What can I say, I am a girl.

Another we also have to hear Found a Cure by Ultra Nate - the song that everyone else here is calling Feels like I am going crazy. Common People, don't you own a CD from 1998?

Others include most that you have already seen here -

Lover that you are - Pulse

HOuse of Joy - VSR

Just be Good to me

Find another woman - another great Reina

The ORIGINAL Tamperer - my husband asked you for it a few weeks ago and you did not have it, you played one, but, it did not compare to what you used to play.

Let the Sunshine

and I could not end without asking for you to play my hubby's favorite - THE DENNY TSETTOS VERSION OF MOVING UP, remember, you laugh at him every time you play this cause he practically jumps off the STAGE!!

Thanks Denny - whatever you choose - WE ARE EXCITED - THIS WILL BE A BLAST!!!

Damm girl you are somoking hot!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Benedictus

What a beautiful Day

You don't even know me

House of Joy

Deep in the Jungle

Tell Me

You're time is up... (Ojeda)

Shake it

Meet her at the Love Parade

Sunshine

Mamaconda

Someone to Hold

Release Me

(I'll think of some more...don't you worry!)

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm1.gif

We Were In The Dark

Afrika

Hands Up

Command & Obey

Slave to the Rythem

My Love Is Your Love

So many more I can't think.....

------------------

Don't ever regret anything, you can't change it anyway! Relish your experiences and learn from them!

Denny - One more request. I am not sure if you have heard of this song - So in love with Two by Makaila. The Hex Hector mix of this is incredible! I waiting 20 minutes for a girl to get out of the tanning bed to find out what she was playing!!! We are so psyched! See you tomorrow night!

Saleen351 - Thanks for the compliment hon, they are great for a girls self confidence. Especially one who has a perfect hubby to keep up with! I appreciate it.

Denny this past Memorial Day Weekend, on Sunday night you did a crazy build up of DERBISS with NIGHTMARE from Brainbug mixed in... it was outta f'n control! Dont wait for another Sunday, blow it up this Saturday night!

Its "Anthem Night" at Tempts and Frankie will be blowin' flames all night long! See you there...

Joey

Denny this past Memorial Day Weekend, on Sunday night you did a crazy build up of DERBISS with NIGHTMARE from Brainbug mixed in... it was outta f'n control! Dont wait for another Sunday, blow it up this Saturday night!

Its "Anthem Night" at Tempts and Frankie will be blowin' flames all night long! See you there...

Joey

Denny, whats up with Saturday nights at Tempts? You sucked it up again!! You save the good tracks for Sunday nights because its like you feel you cant play the same track two nights in a row, bullshit! Some of us work on Monday so we cant chill all night on Sunday when you blow it up. I have been a big fan of yours for a long time, but help us out... dont suck it up on Saturday nights anymore. If thats the way you're going to play on Saturdays, give someone else a chance. You never maintained a flow, you didnt play that many good songs and overall the crowd was disappointed. Whats up with that?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by vervin:

"YOUR LOVE IS TAKING ME OVER"

"I FOUND MY SUNGLASSES" - Franklin Fuentes

"LET THE SUNSHINE"

"BUILD UP" and "RELENTLESS" mixed together - i heard you do that at Abyss and shot a load in my pants

dude I was looking threw here making an old cd and you put down the sunglasses song. That was the greastest performace I have every seen at a club when Franky performed it at Abyss. Rocking!!!!! Now I gotta download it!!

Does any know the other suglasses song, I wear my sunglasses at night??? I need it.

------------------

homertempts.gif

• 3 months later...

Archived