Clubplanet Nightlife Community

los dolphins!

fliptoniaaa

im not a fiedler fan ... but damn how do you throw taht pass you are not marino .. you aren't even a half decent quarterback how many weeks till greise is better? if not the dolphins better be thinking about drafting a quarterback next year.

duke basketball coming soon .. i'm fuckin excited :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

im not a fiedler fan ... but damn how do you throw taht pass you are not marino .. you aren't even a half decent quarterback how many weeks till greise is better? if not the dolphins better be thinking about drafting a quarterback next year.

Let's bring Marino back outta retirement!

He's too busy doing maroone ads and doing television .. I don't know if Griese is the answer but they have to do something .. Joey Ball from gatech look slike the next insanely good quarterback to break out of the college ranks. True Freshman and he's great .. he can run he can throw and he's fast.

Originally posted by rcrespo

we shouldda drafted Drew Brees

Originally posted by trojanman

garcia in san fran will get hurt ..he already has back spasms so well be seeing dorsey in the next few weeks!!!

and the dolphins are over rated ..they need a new O line a QB, and a coach....and im a die hard fan ...but the truth hurts...they looked like shit

it all started to fall apart when the fell into that frick'n zone defense. i hate the zone.

Guest tac13081

QUE VOTAN AL DAVE MIERDA WANNSTEDT! THE COACH REFLECTS THE TEAMS PERSONALITY. I am a diehard DOLPHINS FAN but the team looked SOFT! SOFT for the talent they have! The only reason Wannstedt has succeeeded as much as he has is because the nucleus JIMMY JOHNSHON has left. But football is a TEAM sport and it all starts from the TOP! OFF WITH HIS HEAD@!!!! LETS BRING IN SOMEONE WITH FIRE! Not a players coach! A FUCKIN HARD ASS COACH THAT WILL GET THESE GUYS MOVIN AND MOTIVATED TO PLAY! If Wannstedt doesnt have a nice winning record by the end of october he MUST GO!