Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Fridays....Im Back!!!!!!!!

this friday and every friday after i will be back at sound factory on the main flooor.....i will be playin classics and house along wit a few hip hop and regggae trackss,for everyone that used to come thru to the old sf fridays and support me downstairs in the basement,i will try to recreate that vibee on the main floor..i hope to see you all there this fridayy,im amm really excited to be back at sf once again especially on the main floor,if anyone needs guestlist or comps email me back on my screen name " dj klutch " or just pm me....hope to see you all there!

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

u have no idea how excited i am to play on that system...are u commin thru daniella?

> > SaL kLuTcH

But of course...I have been an Klutch fan since 01 ;)

I'm working at the san genero feast till midnight on friday and then im taking all my ginny friends to SF!!

yeaaaaaa baby yea...I'll come to the booth and say hi :)

Originally posted by djklutch

this friday and every friday after i will be back at sound factory on the main flooor.....i will be playin classics and house along wit a few hip hop and regggae trackss,for everyone that used to come thru to the old sf fridays and support me downstairs in the basement,i will try to recreate that vibee on the main floor..i hope to see you all there this fridayy,im amm really excited to be back at sf once again especially on the main floor,if anyone needs guestlist or comps email me back on my screen name " dj klutch " or just pm me....hope to see you all there!

> > SaL kLuTcH

:bounce: Yay good luck babes :bounce:

I definetely wasn't dissapointed with the old school dancehall reggae you used to play in the basement not too long ago during the A-Luv and Lodi fridays. That was the last time SF had a pretty good Friday party.

Good luck with everything, Klutch. You've been doing your thing for quite some time, and have been great at it, so keep up the great work.

thank ya rudeboy...those were really sick times ,fridays were no jokee...im tryin to get everyone back out for this that used to come every friday and chill out in the basement,sorta like a reunion thing i hope to see alot of familiar faces,by the way its also ladies free till 12 and 15 dollars admission in general,i also have comps so just post back or email me and ill hook it up...also im lookin foward to seein ya daniella havent seen u in yearss lol and irina u better come im takin attendance! lol

> > SaL kLuTcH