Clubplanet Nightlife Community

surf clubs summer recap review

i have to say it was empty/very empty comared to other sun of past but i by far had the best time there yesterday....the dj's did a kick ass job had me moving all night long, but the LADIES were off the hook by far the best looking women i have seen there all summer... and to top it off they were friendly.. friendly hot girls and killer music i was in heaven... serge,adam,bill good job guys! i'm gonna miss surf but boy am i happy that i don't gotta make that long ass drive for another year

ya gotta love surf, its the only club you can enjoy when your not even there!!!!!.................

thanks bitches, i was doing bumps after each phone call!!!, thanks guys for renaming digga PUSSY..............

krock good seeing ya saturday, its tough being sexy like you huh?????????

oh and to my temptschick......good to see ya joined us ove here, i guess you were sick of writing about favorite cold remedies and what your favorite color is ova on guido!!!!!!!!!!!

and why dont ya just stop talking in code and just say "I AM A DOPE FEEN (don check the spelling i know its wrong) AND I HAVE NOT SLEPT, I HAVE BEEN SNORTING PAIN KILLERS AND NYQUIL JUST SO THE PAIN GOES AWAY".......................we're all in the same boat, no need to hide it, ive been huffin all morning!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

ya gotta love surf, its the only club you can enjoy when your not even there!!!!!.................

thanks bitches, i was doing bumps after each phone call!!!, thanks guys for renaming digga PUSSY..............

oh and to my temptschick......good to see ya joined us ove here, i guess you were sick of writing about favorite cold remedies and what your favorite color is ova on guido!!!!!!!!!!!

and why dont ya just stop talking in code and just say "I AM A DOPE FEEN (don check the spelling i know its wrong) AND I HAVE NOT SLEPT, I HAVE BEEN SNORTING PAIN KILLERS AND NYQUIL JUST SO THE PAIN GOES AWAY".......................we're all in the same boat, no need to hide it, ive been huffin all morning!!!!!!

DIGGA YOUR THE MAN U ARE TRUELY ONE OF THE VERY FEW PEOPLE THAT I GET HAPPY AS HELL WHEN I SEE, I AM SOOO RESTLESS AT WERK THINKING ABOUT THAT DUMB SLUT TINA FUCKING BITCH...

ooh digga u gotta teach me the "code" sounds like a cool way to communicate

Yeah that board sucks anymore.

But does anyone ever post on here???

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

i have to say it was empty/very empty comared to other sun of past but i by far had the best time there yesterday....the dj's did a kick ass job had me moving all night long, but the LADIES were off the hook by far the best looking women i have seen there all summer... and to top it off they were friendly.. friendly hot girls and killer music i was in heaven... serge,adam,bill good job guys! i'm gonna miss surf but boy am i happy that i don't gotta make that long ass drive for another year

Kareem,

When were you there? I didnt see you, I too had a good time, however, it was nuttin compared to last year's closing party which was awesome. For some reason, Surf was not the same this year and I was very disappointed; I havent figured out why, maybe it was the weahther, who knows cause Tempts/Merge were great this year.

Oh well, I'll see you around kid, I think i'm gonna take a break from the scene...sorry I missed you last night ;)

Originally posted by temptschick

Yeah that board sucks anymore.

But does anyone ever post on here???

faaaaaaaaaaaar less meaningless posts over here.. i think.

dave.. we have plans in the works for this fall/winter. home base will be montclair.

kareem.. i used to date tina years and years ago. she's such a lying, cheating bitch i had to dump her.

"YEAH THAT BOARD SUCKS ANYMORE"...........is that russian??? or did you forget some filler words so people could understand what you are saying!!!!!!

very good, def my "solemate" only i could figure out that code!!!

your text was classic too, start to miss spell all your words and we were def. seperated at burf!!!!!!!.................

"YEAH THAT BOARD SUCKS ANYMORE"...........is that russian??? or did you forget some filler words so people could understand what you are saying!!!!!!

very good, def my "solemate" only i could figure out that code!!!

your text was classic too, start to miss spell all your words and we were def. seperated at burf!!!!!!!.................

give me a break..i haven't slept yet!!!

I lost all talking ability late last night.

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

do we know each other we both were at surf and both still up,lol

yeah we probably do know each other...

how bad do you feel right now???

i think that i'm dangerous behind the wheel right now...

i went out to get lunch and attempt to eat and i almost killed myself 3 times!!!

Where were you hanging out for the most part last night??

yeah we probably do know each other...

how bad do you feel right now???

i think that i'm dangerous behind the wheel right now...

i went out to get lunch and attempt to eat and i almost killed myself 3 times!!!

Where were you hanging out for the most part last night??

i'm at work, i was chillen by joe vacs bar and to the side of it

btw my name is Kareem

Hi Kareem!!

I'm Heather...

No I don't think I know you...maybe to see you.

I was bouncing all over the place last night but I was mostly at the back bar by the dance floor underneath the stairs.

you must have been that girl dancing all over the place w/ the pigtails and pointing to whoever upstairs all the time. you sure look very comfortable in there, guess that's why you're 'temptschick'

i was in jeans and a sleeveless baby blue shirt chillin w/ my girl (redhead) and moe green.

too bad i didn't get to meet anyone, but yea, the chicks were def. hot in there. least i got to meet sergio upstairs in the dj booth while moe was spinnin.

and i was surprised to see dj john farruggio come hang w/ us too. handing out some vinyl to the fellow dj's.

-tony

Originally posted by teamcasbah

you must have been that girl dancing all over the place w/ the pigtails and pointing to whoever upstairs all the time. you sure look very comfortable in there, guess that's why you're 'temptschick'

i was in jeans and a sleeveless baby blue shirt chillin w/ my girl (redhead) and moe green.

too bad i didn't get to meet anyone, but yea, the chicks were def. hot in there. least i got to meet sergio upstairs in the dj booth while moe was spinnin.

and i was surprised to see dj john farruggio come hang w/ us too. handing out some vinyl to the fellow dj's.

-tony

wow tony u were at surf.......... i wonder why:confused: