Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi - Deeper Substance @ Nerve Friday September 5th...

nerveguy

storm ent has nothing to do with nerve anymore - just shows his character and bad attitude - thanks to everyone who attended last night! We appreciate your support and hope you'll join us on a weekly basis - we are all about the music and the vibe - the 23rd street magic lives on - NERVE - "The Little Club That Could"

well Mr. Jon cowan as usually you can be found popping shit to your little cp. friends, & as usual your posts are wrong and as everyone knows i do own 30% of nerve and in case i missed something and your so called rich daddy decided to support you by buying into the club (pretty much the only way you even have a shot at djing at a major venue in sobe)...............which by the way as you will soon find out cannot be legally done .................also as of the last time i herd (acording to your new nerve friends) your dad was not looking to put you into business because you have failed at everything you have attempted and he has zero faith in you and your abilities........ does the word BLISS mean anything to you..............how much did you make with the label? or you lost your ass, wow what a surprise....how much is nerve making under your direction? oh they are loosing there ass .....wow again, what a surprise at least your consistent................have a nice night NEW JACK

also so on that note i suggest you stop shooting your mouth off before i embarrass your ass by posting how your girl dumped you by email...................did i mention i have the original emails she sent me FROM YOU.......................bbbbbbbbbut i love you!!!!............you want to pop shit in a chat room bring it on NEW JACK

Originally posted by nerveguy

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT FRIDAY NIGHT AT NERVE, AS AN OWNER IT IS SELDOM I GET TO ENJOY MYSELF. LAST FRIDAY WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD, IT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE INVOLVED IN MIAMI BEACH'S HOTTEST NEW CLUB. AND TO MR. STORMS, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE AND WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT FRIDAY FOR SOME MORE MUSICAL BEATING!!!

I HAVE THE REAL VIP'S FROM SOBE.:hat:

wow what a great job to the entire nerve family, with 10 promoters and a superstar guest DJ on a weekend night you actually did 600 people on the clicker (that's in and outs all night) ...........wow i am so IMPRESSED hopefully you will make enough so you can pay the rent so i don't have to be SUBPOENAED this week.....................and even better yet keep up the good work so you can afford to pay me the money you owe me and when that's cleared up maybe we can even talk about you guys buying me out of my 30%.

since you think in your head your doing so great lets square up ASAP...................the best part is when i call you and say where is my money and you guys cry we have no money and were getting evicted from not only the club but our apartments as well.............HEY KEEP POSTING AND BRINGING UP MY NAME.....................the make believe hype may work with 22 year olds kids and some new jack warm up DJs but it wont wash with the real players on the beach........................all I can say is guys like Shawn Luis and Paul (from bacchanalia) look like Steve rebell compared to you guys.......................

AGAIN GREAT JOB GUYS! YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE YOURSELF A RAISE..............

AS TO DEMI OR ANY OF THE OTHER NERVE DJ's THAT HAVE BEEN FLOWN IN SINCE DAY ONE THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOU GUYS ALL ROCK AND ARE A TRUE PROFESSIONALS AND THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR ABILITIES EVER.................

Originally posted by pod

Geez, stormentgroup has sand in his vagina over something...(south park reference...)I tended to stay clear about this one, but bringing a guy's personal affairs to surface isn't cool.

I can understand it being somewhat about the money...hell, I operate that way sometimes, usually around the end of the month when my lawyer can't hold the bill collectors off of my ass anymore....but at the same time, you have to be about bringing quality entertainement into this town...the core group of clubgoers will not respect you if you do...and I'm not talking the folk who hit up BED Wednesdays, Rumi, and so forth, I'm talking the people you see at any given venue when a quality DJ is in town...

Nerveguy is right, the club had a very good sized crowd throughout most of the night, and had to kick out 100 people at 5 AM who just wouldn't leave :)

MR. POD,

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR BRINGING TALENT TO FLA., OR EVEN MONEY - FIRST OF ALL I HAVE BROUGHT INTO MIAMI 30 OUT OF THE TOP 100 GUYS NAMED IN THE TOP 100 IN MIXER MAGAZINE TO NERVE IN THE FIRST 10 WEEKS WE WERE OPEN

SECOND OF ALL I HAVE DONE ALMOST EVERY TOP ACT / DJ OUT THERE IN THE LAST 25 YEARS NOT TO MENTION PLAYED WITH THEM OR HAD THEM WARM UP FOR ME, SO ITS NOT ABOUT ME ARGUING NOT TO BRING TALENT TO MIAMI, I, AM, THE BIGGEST FAN AND SUPPORTER OF BRINGING NEW TALENT EVERYWHERE

# 3 - IF I LEFT IT UP TO THE NERVE FAMILY YOU GUYS WOULD BE PLAYING ON A RADIO SHACK SYSTEM NOT A PHAZON (NOT THAT YOU NEW JACKS WOULD REALLY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE) SO DON'T PREACH TO ME ABOUT MUSIC OR A CLUB SCENE WHEN YOUR THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 23,,,,,,,,,,,DO YOURSELF A FAVOR IM SURE YOU WILL STILL GET YOUR FREE DRINK TICKETS IF YOU JUST SIT IN THE DJ BOOTH LIKE A GOOD PUPPY AND DOCUMENT JON COWAN'S WARM UP CAREER WITH YOUR CAMERA..........YOUR ANOTHER ONE THAT CANT EVEN GET INTO A CLUB OTHER THAN NERVE, SO RELAX AND STICK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST..........I'M SURE THE NEW JACKS DON'T NEED YOUR HELP TO POST IN THERE DEFENCE

Originally posted by stormentgroup

storm ent has nothing to do with nerve anymore - just shows his character and bad attitude - thanks to everyone who attended last night! We appreciate your support and hope you'll join us on a weekly basis - we are all about the music and the vibe - the 23rd street magic lives on - NERVE - "The Little Club That Could"

well Mr. Jon cowan as usually you can be found popping shit to your little cp. friends, & as usual your posts are wrong and as everyone knows i do own 30% of nerve and in case i missed something and your so called rich daddy decided to support you by buying into the club (pretty much the only way you even have a shot at djing at a major venue in sobe)...............which by the way as you will soon find out cannot be legally done .................also as of the last time i herd (acording to your new nerve friends) your dad was not looking to put you into business because you have failed at everything you have attempted and he has zero faith in you and your abilities........ does the word BLISS mean anything to you..............how much did you make with the label? or you lost your ass, wow what a surprise....how much is nerve making under your direction? oh they are loosing there ass .....wow again, what a surprise at least your consistent................have a nice night NEW JACK

also so on that note i suggest you stop shooting your mouth off before i embarrass your ass by posting how your girl dumped you by email...................did i mention i have the original emails she sent me FROM YOU.......................bbbbbbbbbut i love you!!!!............you want to pop shit in a chat room bring it on NEW JACK

:lol3:

Just so you finally get it Stormpussy, we, here at CP, don't give a fuck about any of the hateful bullshit you jump at the neck with...as a matter of fact, it's very entertaining to see you bleed from the wound so publicly...your animosity towards Nerve and Cowan should be vented in a more manly fashion...sometimes, hiding behind a computer's keyboard can arm you with valiant bravado...obviously, you don't have the Nerve to face your enemies...Stormbitch!

I don't even know who you are and I certainly have no ties or economical interests in the clubbing industry, so I will not waste a second giving you the importance you so long for...what I will tell you is this, it doesn't matter how big you are or how much money you have available for investment, if you behave this way...no one will give you the time of day or trust you, for that matter...you are wreckless and quick when time comes to spill the beans...who wants a big-mouthed partner??? Fuck that!

A good litigator would never reveal its tactic...you're just going around like a madman, threatening people left and right and voicing what legal actions you're going to take...very blunt!

:deal:

Ahhhh...the sweet revenge of a bitter enemy!...you Sir, are infected with bad vibes and hate...go see a psychiatrist or do some yoga or something, lighten up...your vibe is heavy and your karma is all fucked up.

:finger:

no chicken grease for you evil dick

FUNKETEER

i hope this matter involving Nerve is resolved expeditiously....for EVERYONE's sake. in the past few months, i've seen some of my favorite DJ's @ this club where the vibe is usually and undoubtedly very positive. i don't care about the behind the scenes :blah: :blah: :blah: when it all comes down to it....at least for me...MUSIC is ALL that matters and THAT is why i go there :D :D

So enough of all the bullshit. Nobody cares.

~R~

Originally posted by raincrysobe

i hope this matter involving Nerve is resolved expeditiously....for EVERYONE's sake. in the past few months, i've seen some of my favorite DJ's @ this club where the vibe is usually and undoubtedly very positive. i don't care about the behind the scenes :blah: :blah: :blah: when it all comes down to it....at least for me...MUSIC is ALL that matters and THAT is why i go there :D :D

So enough of all the bullshit. Nobody cares.

~R~

could not have been stated any better....:rolleyes: enough drama

Hey Michael Storm:

You were unimpressive before you opened Nerve. You are unimpressive running the club and you are unimpressive after you received the boot. You pre opening posts for Nerve here on CP lacked class and your latest posts confirm you are not a person of Valor.

You opened a nice club, hired good DJ’s and expected the community to embrace you because YOU are YOU. In truth, you had no marketing plan and expected people just to show up. Well, the world does not work that way. You might get lucky once… but take a lesson from some of the other less arrogant promoters and create an environment where people what to support you. You can also lay off the Cookies and eat some Humble Pie.

All of your posts make me want to buy a bottle at Nerve.... hey JC/VIPNerd - see ya soon.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey Michael Storm:

You were unimpressive before you opened Nerve. You are unimpressive running the club and you are unimpressive after you received the boot. You pre opening posts for Nerve here on CP lacked class and your latest posts confirm you are not a person of Valor.

You opened a nice club, hired good DJ’s and expected the community to embrace you because YOU are YOU. In truth, you had no marketing plan and expected people just to show up. Well, the world does not work that way. You might get lucky once… but take a lesson from some of the other less arrogant promoters and create an environment where people what to support you. You can also lay off the Cookies and eat some Humble Pie.

All of your posts make me want to buy a bottle at Nerve.... hey JC/VIPNerd - see ya soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, how funny what a piece of shit you turned out to be, i cant believe what a bunch of assholes that have been bred at nerve.......i have never met such uncool, unsophisticated jerkoffs in my life...................your another one than has never been seen with a girl or a dollar in your pocket at the club..........but that was OK since i did not even know you and i comped you all the time just because you used to post on cp and i was trying to be nice...................its so typical of the shit that comes from the cp post board................you fit in so well with the new jack theme that is going on, and your exactly why i have no desire to be at the club, who wants to hang out with a bunch of broken down, young kids, who quite honestly know nothing about clubbing, music, or anything else for that matter..............you are definitly a punk right to the core...............

--------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, how funny what a piece of shit you turned out to be, i cant believe what a bunch of assholes that have been bred at nerve.......i have never met such uncool, unsophisticated jerkoffs in my life...................your another one than has never been seen with a girl or a dollar in your pocket at the club..........but that was OK since i did not even know you and i comped you all the time just because you used to post on cp and i was trying to be nice...................its so typical of the shit that comes from the cp post board................you fit in so well with the new jack theme that is going on, and your exactly why i have no desire to be at the club, who wants to hang out with a bunch of broken down, young kids, who quite honestly know nothing about clubbing, music, or anything else for that matter..............you are definitly a punk right to the core...............

This is one funny ass post! First - Thank you so much for calling me a "young kid". Shit - If I knew you thought that, I'd have tried to come out more. It just proves you don't know shit.

Yes you comped me ONCE and bought me ONE drink (and I put $20 down as a tip for the bartender)... but the other time I paid to get in (happy to help the cause), bought my friends and I drinks and stayed for about a 1/2 hour after I introduced myself to the 20 people that were there. Your entire post in incorrect and totally kills your credibility. You are a desperate and lost soul. And, I should have hung out with you more... anyone that makes me look THIN should always be next to my fat ass.

Honestly - you really do know nothing. Enjoy the view from the outside looking in, because, you are a has been. And, I would have never posted, but you attacked JC personally and I took offense. You have no class.

guyman

Look at the picture of yourself, you don't look skinny nor cool standing next to anyone trust me.................. need i say more, nice patent white shoes, boy your styling......any way this is all getting boring, enjoy your friends warm up sets I'm sure they will be off the chain, maybe he will play a song or two for you since you helped him battle it out on the post board ................

guyman

Look at the picture of yourself, you don't look skinny nor cool standing next to anyone trust me.................. need i say more, nice patent white shoes, boy your styling......any way this is all getting boring, enjoy your friends warm up sets I'm sure they will be off the chain, maybe he will play a song or two for you since you helped him battle it out on the post board ................

:rolleyes: ...i agree with ur "boring" comment....but its not Guyman that is getting boring...frankly u are....please do us all a favor and tie a rope around ur neck and to ur flight cases full of out dated tracks and jump in the ocean...PLEASE!!! a perfect time would be during that Regatta that ur "bragging" about...and another thing...GET OFF NERVE'S DICK ALREADY!!!! ur bitter...deal with it.....seek therapy!!!!!

trust me there is not a dick to be found there ..........its pussy city and don't mean hot chicks.................here is a review of one of your friends

Originally posted by fostech

lee cleared the club by 3am cause the music was too experimental for miami + paul van dyk was playing the same day at the old space. If you expected him to play happy nyc diva/gay house/or nyc tribal /hard house or more classic sounding house off course its not going to be your taste + your'e not going to enjoy yourself. To some people who love filthy twisted house & techouse, breaks, and different types of progressive not really played here in miami...the night at spin was great. And we can't wait for him to be back. And by the way, who said a dj. clearing a dancefloor makes him a bad dj. What was bad that day was no. 1. the crowd(not educated enough for his style..breaks etc..)

2. the venue (not apt for his style..even though he can destroy any main room...its not really what he plays best)

3. the booker for booking him on that date, club etc..

That exact same set at many other cities would have been on the spot if not perfect.

. And by the way, who said a dj. clearing a dancefloor makes him a bad dj. lee cleared the club by 3am

trust me there is not a dick to be found there ..........its pussy city and don't mean hot chicks.................here is a review of one of your friends

. And by the way, who said a dj. clearing a dancefloor makes him a bad dj. lee cleared the club by 3am

bro i am trying to understand what u are trying to tell me? so Lee Burridge cleared Spin at 3 am...whats ur point? do u even have a point? if bashing Nerve gets u an "internet hard-on" by all means...continue...ur just showing lack of class and dignity as a person and a Dj...i would have figured that a guy who supposedly played in SO many WORLD CLASS clubs would have some....class that is...guess i was wrong...carry on....:rolleyes:

guyman

This is getting fun! Do you call yourself "stormentGROUP" because your ass is so big you get group discounts at the zoo?

I'm calling you out right now... name the time and place... Shit pick any publix and lets get on a scale... Your so fat you have not seen your balls (without a mirror) in 10 years!

And - once again - you mock my white shoes but fail to realize that you missed the best party of the year... by the way... I threw it and Jimmy T was spinning... ever hear of him? YOU DUMB FAT ASS.

LOL - Eat another donut.

This is getting fun! Do you call yourself "stormentGROUP" because your ass is so big you get group discounts at the zoo?

I'm calling you out right now... name the time and place... Shit pick any publix and lets get on a scale... Your so fat you have not seen your balls (without a mirror) in 10 years!

And - once again - you mock my white shoes but fail to realize that you missed the best party of the year... by the way... I threw it and Jimmy T was spinning... ever hear of him? YOU DUMB FAT ASS.

LOL - Eat another donut.

:laugh: :laugh:

LOL - Eat another donut.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW THAT IS ACTUALLY FUNNY! - FIRST GOOD POST I HAVE EVER READ FROM YOU......................AS FAR AS YOU THROWING THE PARTY OF THE YEAR, I WILL LEAVE THAT ALONE SINCE THE REST OF YOUR POST WAS SO FUNNY...............I KNOW THIS IS A SPECIAL MOMENT FOR YOU SO I'M GONNA LET YOU ENJOY IT!

LOL - Eat another donut.

:laugh: :laugh:

I've seen storment fat fuck, it's true.

But, does it worry you that he has a crush on me?

look who is talking u fucking pedophile...u had to go find a picture of me when i was young, back then white Cubans werent as accepted here in Miami...i was forced to only work as a child porn star....my very dark past.... :tongue: