Epic Battle

stymie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Bring it McNeely.

:laugh: good one. Atleast you can back up your arguments or have some knowledge of boxing and sports. G on the other hand makes comments about boxing, football and baseball and she doesnt know anything about them..... anything:D.

Originally posted by stymie

:laugh: good one. Atleast you can back up your arguments or have some knowledge of boxing and sports. G on the other hand makes comments about boxing, football and baseball and she doesnt know anything about them..... anything:D.

Don't question my knowledge rookie. You are only correct that I don't know anything about boxing - but only because it's pretty gay with the exception of iron mike.

:laugh: nice try G.

you laugh as if I'm trying to pull something over on you, but just look at the facts. Fact - Boxing sucks with the exception of mike tyson. A chick reporter interviewing Mike Tyson is by far one of the funniest interviews. Other than that, the sport itself is pretty lame. All this hype around something that will probablly last only 5 minutes- trust me - a girl had nothing to do with coming up with THAT concept :laugh:

...around the horn. X from Boston is on mute for the rest of the show and he gets no points.

Hes also one of the best Boxing analysts out there....

You watch around the horn, great show, along w/ PTI...

Woody Paige from Denver is the shit...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hes also one of the best Boxing analysts out there....

You watch around the horn, great show, along w/ PTI...

Woody Paige from Denver is the shit...

he is a great analyst.

around the horn is good.... PTI is fukin great.

Originally posted by whadupg

Don't question my knowledge rookie. You are only correct that I don't know anything about boxing - but only because it's pretty gay with the exception of iron mike.

how on earth is boxing gay? Probably one of the coolest sports out there... only complaint might be the violence, and that's far from gay. Basketball... now there's a queer sport.

you laugh as if I'm trying to pull something over on you, but just look at the facts. Fact - Boxing sucks with the exception of mike tyson. A chick reporter interviewing Mike Tyson is by far one of the funniest interviews. Other than that, the sport itself is pretty lame. All this hype around something that will probablly last only 5 minutes- trust me - a girl had nothing to do with coming up with THAT concept :laugh:

Boxing is actually making a comeback.....There some overseas fighters that are contending for the heavyweight belt, Klitchsco and he even has a younger brother that just fought this past weekend in Russia, 90 second knockout, kid didn't even throw a right... Heavyweight boxing lost alot of crediblitly w/ Don King imo... The lighter classes have the faster, longer lasting fights, that aren't promoted like a wwe wrestlemania....which make people like myself more excited to see 2 guys actually fight, and give it 1000% and kick the shit outta each other...

Seeing as boxing is very cool, I agree. A girl had nothing to do with coming up with THAT concept.

If you've ever seen a good fight, you know that boxing doesn't suck. It can be the best sport going if the fight is evenly matched.

Max Kellerman is a boxing genius. Around the horn is ok, PTI is much better.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

how on earth is boxing gay? Probably one of the coolest sports out there... only complaint might be the violence, and that's far from gay. Basketball... now there's a queer sport.

like i said - two months of hype for five minutes of probable let down. you boys can take it. I'll take 9 to 12 innings thank you.

And violent is not the word for it - stupid is the word for it. Lets see how many times I can punch you in the face before you fall down. What a sport.

Hockey is violent :D

like i said - two months of hype for five minutes of probable let down. you boys can take it. I'll take 9 to 12 innings thank you.

And violent is not the word for it - stupid is the word for it. Lets see how many times I can punch you in the face before you fall down. What a sport.

A good fight lasts a hell of a lot longer than 5 minutes. and like x said, good fights aren't promoted like wrestlemania.

Boxing has more strategy and thinking than just about any boxing game. and if you've ever tried to box, you'd get a whole new appreciation for it. It's far from seeing how many times you can hit a guy in 3 minutes.

I love sports that girls don't get. They're by far the best. Examples: boxing, football, ookie cookie.

I concur.

X, the younger klitchko(sp) brother sux. he got his ass kicked in 2 rounds by corrie sanders.... that guy he beat last week wasnt even ranked.

Watch a Gatti fight.... any of them (especiallly gatti/ward 1 & 3). Vicious.

G this post proves you dont know anything about sports.

Awful post.

A good fight lasts a hell of a lot longer than 5 minutes. and like x said, good fights aren't promoted like wrestlemania.

Boxing has more strategy and thinking than just about any boxing game. and if you've ever tried to box, you'd get a whole new appreciation for it. It's far from seeing how many times you can hit a guy in 3 minutes.

I love sports that girls don't get. They're by far the best. Examples: boxing, football, ookie cookie.

You boys need to back up on you're little queer girls don't get it theme. I get it - just not my thing with the exception of football (REAL football btw - not gay fantasy football) :tongue:

Best thing to happen to the heavyweight div in sometime is Jone Jr.... but he most likely is going back down in weight, since he won't be fighting Corrie Sanders...

Lewis just needs to either fight or retire... its getting old..

Bernard Hopkins is also another boxer thats exciting to watch....

jones is moving back down to fight tarver. there in the process of stripping his belt right now because he didnt defend it within 6 months. the tarver fight will be good though. he probably will fight the winner of tony/hollyfield(this will be a sick fight) after that.

lewis should retire... he is holding up the heavyweight division. fight or get out.

bernard hopkins is th biggest waist of talent in boxing. he has done nothing since his EPIC victory over trinidad... NOTHING. that last fight he had with that french dude was a fukin joke. c'mon now, the guy was from fukin france. after delahoya beats mosley, hopkins is next.

Gatti is the best fighter to watch.... the human highlight reel.