Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F Train Stalker

ghhhhhost

im on the F...this strange lookin dude is sitting next to me....at the lexington station this really really hot girl walks in..rockin prada glasses and the wall street journal (i <3 girls who read the journal)...

so psycho ass next to me gets fidgety and gets up..so im thinkin he's gettin off at the next stop..he stands next to the door..and i notice he's grillin the shit out of the poor girl...so i start chuckling...psycho shoots me a glance...

next station rolls around...and the girl moves from one seat to another...and psycho ass proceeds to sit next to her....i start laughing out loud..

the next 3 stations..he keeps eyeing her..i mean like theyre literally 4 feet away from each other and he's burnin a hole thru the side of her head with his gaze...he then proceeds to speak to her....and he has this like mellow psycopath look to him when he speaks.....and the whole time the girl is NOT trying to make eye contact...lookin forward when the dude keeps talkin to her...

at this point my station comes around and im almost hysterical from laughter...i walk out of the door nearest to psycho man and his victim....and the poor girl is clutchin the shit out of her bag....

wow...i <3 NYC

Originally posted by iamme

Should have used the opportunity to pick her up!! Next to psycho staring guy, you would have been her savior :):tongue:

...that's what i was thinking...you took the time to laugh, which was basically confrontational in its own right...why not tell him that staring is rude and either make points with her or let a schmuck know that he's acting like a schmuck...

Originally posted by solbeam

you always see weird stuff on the train...wtf?? :laugh:

D BATTERIES LADIES N GENTLEMEN..D BATTERIES...I GOT DOUBLE A...AND D BATTERIES LADIES N GENTLEMEN..NEXT STOP 42ND STREET....THIS IS 42ND STREET..TRANSFER TO THE B,D,N,R,V TRAINS...PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF ALL CLOSING DOORS ...I GOT D BATTERIES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..ONLY ONE DOLLAR..D BATTERIES

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

D BATTERIES LADIES N GENTLEMEN..D BATTERIES...I GOT DOUBLE A...AND D BATTERIES LADIES N GENTLEMEN..NEXT STOP 42ND STREET....THIS IS 42ND STREET..TRANSFER TO THE B,D,N,R,V TRAINS...PLEASE STAND CLEAR OF ALL CLOSING DOORS ...I GOT D BATTERIES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..ONLY ONE DOLLAR..D BATTERIES

i have no legs...i have no legs

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im on the F...this strange lookin dude is sitting next to me....at the lexington station this really really hot girl walks in..rockin prada glasses and the wall street journal (i <3 girls who read the journal)...

so psycho ass next to me gets fidgety and gets up..so im thinkin he's gettin off at the next stop..he stands next to the door..and i notice he's grillin the shit out of the poor girl...so i start chuckling...psycho shoots me a glance...

next station rolls around...and the girl moves from one seat to another...and psycho ass proceeds to sit next to her....i start laughing out loud..

the next 3 stations..he keeps eyeing her..i mean like theyre literally 4 feet away from each other and he's burnin a hole thru the side of her head with his gaze...he then proceeds to speak to her....and he has this like mellow psycopath look to him when he speaks.....and the whole time the girl is NOT trying to make eye contact...lookin forward when the dude keeps talkin to her...

at this point my station comes around and im almost hysterical from laughter...i walk out of the door nearest to psycho man and his victim....and the poor girl is clutchin the shit out of her bag....

wow...i <3 NYC

why didnt you help her out???

Originally posted by Reeni

and he's not afully a pyscho yet if only he starts jerkin off like the man who jerked off on the train back from jersey when me-naughty-solbem came back from the shore

Omg its gabo!!!

Are you guys forgetting the bum at penn

"Look me in the eyes.. LOOK me in my eyes!!..

Now you see they made an s then a capital T then

came an A (writing one in the air) followed by an r

and then came you a sTAr........"

BEST FUCKING PICK UP LINE.. He had me at a "LOOK" :blank:

Why must we always encounter the weirdos!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Uncle Tommy:laugh:

but that whole weekend was like that from penn all the way to the shore and back to the city

cab driver-there goes a begal nope he's not a full begal

oh there goes a nother begal nope he's not a begal for 20minutes he pointed out every dog