Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE FOAM RETURNS TO THE SURF CLUB THIS SUNDAY

It's back. The first time was sick and we expect it to be crazier. THe Surf is taking it one step better by bringing in the DJ that has put the Foam Party on the map, DJ Benji Solis of La Boom Cancun. Starting off the night is special guest DJ Andrew Mendez from 4 to 9 and then for the first time ever in the US, DJ Benji Solis.

The shit that we are doing at the Surf Club this year aren't gimmicks. We are just trying to give u guys the customers some different things and music to enjoy. Do u really think i wanted to pay some DJ from Cancun to come in and spin. What do u think it costs me to get him, transportation alone??? Just want to make things different then every other night club on the jersey shore. Same old shit gets boring.

Originally posted by stigeleiro:

The shit that we are doing at the Surf Club this year aren't gimmicks. We are just trying to give u guys the customers some different things and music to enjoy. Do u really think i wanted to pay some DJ from Cancun to come in and spin. What do u think it costs me to get him, transportation alone??? Just want to make things different then every other night club on the jersey

shore. Same old shit gets boring.

I simply wrote "No Gimicks Needed" b/c Surf Club is always a great time, in fact the Sunday party is my favorite spot of the week in the tri state area summer wise. But the Foam party reminds me of Oasis in Cancun with a bunch of suds and duds, it just doesn't do it for me. I will still be there Sunday and think its great that you guys try to make things new and exciting, I am not knocking that.

Chris

Guest saleen351

The shit that we are doing at the Surf Club this year aren't gimmicks. We are just trying to give u guys the customers some different things and music to enjoy. Do u really think i wanted to pay some DJ from Cancun to come in and spin. What do u think it costs me to get him, transportation alone??? Just want to make things different then every other night club on the jersey shore. Same old shit gets boring.

so are you saying you can "try" and get any dj that you want? If so let me know cause I want to hear my fav man down there! And I'm sure other ppl have requests...

I agreee this foam party is cool, thses bennies don't understand that ppl come from all over to go to ssh and ortley, not just from nyc or north nj.....

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Sandman I know where u are coming from before i became one of the managers of the surf i was there more than ownership. With our so called gimmicks we do them later to keep the interest up past the times most people leave to go listen to one of my good friends, Denny. Business is business. My job is to keep u there as long as I can and maybe u dont enjoy the mess of the foam (i dont either), but many people do. Next, Sunday I have Boris playing all the music he played while at the Roxy and he is not going on til 10 hopefully you will want to hear that and stay.

Saleen I am open for opinions if u want to see some special. But realize that people like johnathan peters and junior are really untouchable. And if ur suggestion is someone like sasha or digweed realize that our crowd of people will not appreciate that the way some other people would.

Stig...I think you're trying to do a good job over there...and it seems like u might be...bringing Andrew back certainly has helped! The foam...well I don't particularly like it but I guess some do!

My only suggestion to u...U can't bring Boris in at 10! No matter how hard u try....Surf will NEVER be a sunday NITE spot!

Surf is a day/evening thing and Tempts is the staple of the nite down there! My suggestion don't waste your money on Boris if he's gonna start at 10! Don't get me wrong...I defninitely think he's a good idea for Surf but he has to come on earlier!

My whole crew (and a lot of others) leave Surf at 9:30-10:30 to go home to get ready for Tempts!

Just some helpful advice. Take it or leave it! Either way Surf has been pretty good so far this year!

SMOKEE

Guest saleen351

Sandman I know where u are coming from before i became one of the managers of the surf i was there more than ownership. With our so called gimmicks we do them later to keep the interest up past the times most people leave to go listen to one of my good friends, Denny. Business is business. My job is to keep u there as long as I can and maybe u dont enjoy the mess of the foam (i dont either), but many people do. Next, Sunday I have Boris playing all the music he played while at the Roxy and he is not going on til 10 hopefully you will want to hear that and stay.

Saleen I am open for opinions if u want to see some special. But realize that people like johnathan peters and junior are really untouchable. And if ur suggestion is someone like sasha or digweed realize that our crowd of people will not appreciate that the way some other people would.

I want Richie Santana, I always have a great time at the bunka when he plays, I know he will be in ssh in 3 weeks playing.....You didn't hear that from me though.... He plays the right style of music and he is local. (bunka) I don't know how others feel about him but a good change of pace, I heard he ripped temps up on tuesday,,I didn't know he was there,,,so I missed it!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Saleen, funny that u mentioned him. Richie and I are extremely good friends. We have done many things together including the Music Conference as well as Saci in May. I have spoken to him already and we are just trying to confirm a date. Good call.

Well said Serg. Will you be naked in the foam this time?????

cwm27.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Originally posted by ceeotter:

Well said Serg. Will you be naked in the foam this time?????

cwm27.gif

>I'm sure after a few shots Serge will be butt naked in that foam...shit, after a few shots i think i'll go in naked too!!!! LOL

see you sunday

peace

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

As a vetran of 4 cancun tripsI can tell you that the foam party was never at LaBoom.

Also, at the last foam party, that shit was all over the place.....no need for it....it only makes a mess.....As soon as that shit comes on I am heading to Tempts!!!!!

Originally posted by A to Z:

>I'm sure after a few shots Serge will be butt naked in that foam...shit, after a few shots i think i'll go in naked too!!!! LOL

see you sunday

peace

Andrew Mendez smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Ok mental note:buy Andrew and Serg lots of shots Sunday!!!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Saleen, funny that u mentioned him. Richie and I are extremely good friends. We have done many things together including the Music Conference as well as Saci in May. I have spoken to him already and we are just trying to confirm a date. Good call.

I see you took my advice about bringing a good dj on early.Good job.I just think it makes sense because if they come on at 10pm it just to long af a wait and Surf is known for sunday Jam.In my case I live 5mins walking from Surf and by Sunday morning when I wake up from a rough night from Tempts I just want to go home back up North but if the good dj's like A-Z play early it makes people willing to stay hit the Surf listen to good music and they will stay when 10 comes along.If the dj comes on to late they won't come.I think 4pm is perfect.I also would like to suggest something with saturdays during the day.I know me and all my friends would come during the day if you had a dj instead of band and maybe some drink spechials.

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by tempkid:

I see you took my advice about bringing a good dj on early.Good job.I just think it makes sense because if they come on at 10pm it just to long af a wait and Surf is known for sunday Jam.In my case I live 5mins walking from Surf and by Sunday morning when I wake up from a rough night from Tempts I just want to go home back up North but if the good dj's like A-Z play early it makes people willing to stay hit the Surf listen to good music and they will stay when 10 comes along.If the dj comes on to late they won't come.I think 4pm is perfect.I also would like to suggest something with saturdays during the day.I know me and all my friends would come during the day if you had a dj instead of band and maybe some drink spechials.

I think a sat commmercial house or ktu shit would be awesome, I don't think hard progressive house would work on sat afternoons.

------------------

homertempts.gif

Originally posted by saleen351:

I think a sat commmercial house or ktu shit would be awesome, I don't think hard progressive house would work on sat afternoons.

I got a great Idea Saleen for a happy hour at Surf

"Pre Tempts party at Surf" Shit I'll bring all my cd's in that place and play what the people want to hear.I have everything.

Time: 4pm to 7pm

Music: By Tempkid(Progressive house,vocal,tribal,old,and new)

Drink specials:$3 bottle water $2 caps of G

$1 bumps of K.

Door: By Saleen(everybody but the Merge promoters Muzika,Clubchick,and Shoreboy you guys are biatches).

How about it Stigeleiro I only want a $1000 a set at first but once the party blows up $2K will be fine.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 07-12-2001).]

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by tempkid:

I got a great Idea Saleen for a happy hour at Surf

"Pre Tempts party at Surf" Shit I'll bring all my cd's in that place and play what the people want to hear.I have everything.

Time: 4pm to 7pm

Music: By Tempkid(Progressive house,vocal,tribal,old,and new)

Drink specials:$3 bottle water $2 caps of G

$1 bumps of K.

Door: By Saleen(everybody but the Merge promoters Muzika,Clubchick,and Shoreboy you guys are biatches).

How about it Stigeleiro I only want a $1000 a set at first but once the party blows up $2K will be fine.

LISTEN UP LADIES SINCE TEMPKID PUT ME INCHARGE OF THE DOOR, HERE ARE THE DOOR POLICIES:

1)NO FAT GIRLS UNTIL LATE (SO IF GUYS CAN'T HOOK UP WITH A HOT CHICK WE WILL LET YOU IN 20 MINS BEFORE CLOSING SO THEY CAN GET SOME ASS)

2)BAD ATTIDUTE BITCHES GET SMACKED IN THE FACE WITH A DICK!!!!

3) CHICKS WHO ARE HOT AND DON'T KNOW IT, WE PAY YOU TO COME IN! 10 BUCKS A HEAD AND IF YOU GOT BIG JUGS THEN 20 BUCKS A HEAD!

4) CHICKS WEARING GUINNEA T'S GET IN FREE. HAVE TO BE WHITE AND THIN!(THE SHIRT NOT THE PERSON)

5) CHICKS WHO HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND DON'T CHEAT ARE BARRED FROM THE CLUB!

HOW DO THESE SOUND TEMPSKID?

------------------

homertempts.gif

Saleen Temp kid you ready for XS Friday.Our intertnet access gotten taken away at work.I have no board until the pm!That was the only thing I like about that job cwm23.gif

Listen can I come to your little party. I'm not fat or hot but I like to drink a lot. What time am I allowed in? cwm13.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Archived