Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most fucked up thing you did at a club

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone:

I was so fucked up i tipped the bartender at Twilo with a 100 dollar bill.

..one of my friends did the same thing. He was all mangled and bought a coke and handed the bartender his wad of money....LOL!! SO STUPID!!!!

Guest saleen351

ceeottter might remember this one,

the Bermuda club had doug E fresh perform..The house music was hot then this washed up nigger gets on stage, ppl booed him, I threw limes from the bar at him..He left the stage and they turned the music back on. You can't mess with a mans house music..I think it was like 99 or 2000 in the winter when bermuda was rocking. Thoses were the good old days....Following week Run Dmc tore it up at the Boo!!!!

------------------

homertempts.gif

I was so mangled on New Years eve I went up to a random black man, tapped him on the chest and said:

DEVON, GET THE TABLES...

Wrestling fans will understand, he just looked at me wierd rather than knock me out like he should of....

Originally posted by alfuckingcapone:

I was so fucked up i tipped the bartender at Twilo with a 100 dollar bill.

Drama this happened the night I saw you at the Roxy. I was so fucked up I was yelling at my friend asking him when we were going to the club. He starts laughing at me. Little did I know that I was in the middle of the dance floor for hours. The bottom line is that I was so fucked up I didn't even know I was there. Parents would be proud.

------------------

Old school legend

WOW so many things.I got a couple for now.

Last time I attended Abyss in november I was hammered but full of energy with all the red bull and other shit I took to go along with the liquer.So anyway one of my boys is about to get into it with some meatheads and the bouncers and all my other friends grab him and direct him to the other side of the dancefloor.So I'm all fucked up and go up to the three clowns with a beer bottle in one hand and say"we will break you like I'm going break this bottle"so I take the bottle and punch it.They looked at me like I was crazy and just said what ever.So meanwhile like 10 mins past by and some girl pats be in the back and says your bleeding. I look at my pants and the whole right side is covered in blood.I had no idea from what go to the bathroom and my nuckle was cut really deep.So I got medical attention and was advised to go to the local hospital quick to get stitches but I did wake up the next day sober and relised I need to go to the hospital.It was too late to get stitches so now I have this big scar on my nuckle.

The funniest thing I'm told I ever did was call 911 on my cell from Tempts last year.My friend who worked there told me the next day that I did and I was like whatever.So he told me to check my outgoing on my cell and it said 2:45 911.I ran out of money then went for my MAC and it was missing so I called 911 and said I have a problem at Tempts I ran out of money and my Mac is missing what should I do and my friend then grabbed my phone and hung up.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 07-12-2001).]

i usually get so fucked up that i dont remember and when my friends tell me the next day i still dont comprehend it so i dont remember but blazz could tell you some fucked up things ive done i would think feel free to blast away squell

------------------

"2001" 1 crazy fuckin summer

Originally posted by joeycarbone:

Drama this happened the night I saw you at the Roxy. I was so fucked up I was yelling at my friend asking him when we were going to the club. He starts laughing at me. Little did I know that I was in the middle of the dance floor for hours. The bottom line is that I was so fucked up I didn't even know I was there. Parents would be proud.

Been there b4, was at factory about 30 times before and on new years eve 99 got so mangled, I was on dancefloor and didnt even recognize the place I was in, it all looked new (and scary) to me.. Real bad night. That was probably the "worst thing" ive done to myself...

Originally posted by joeycarbone:

Carbone I'll call you up in a couple of hours.Still don't know if I'm going to go because I'm going to the shore early tommorow and plan on staying 3 nights this weekend.You should come to Xs.You know your going to end up coming to Tempts saturday.

Anyway If I go to SCG tonight we should hit up Joeys afterwards.

Originally posted by saleen351:

ceeottter might remember this one,

the Bermuda club had doug E fresh perform..The house music was hot then this washed up nigger gets on stage, ppl booed him, I threw limes from the bar at him..He left the stage and they turned the music back on. You can't mess with a mans house music..I think it was like 99 or 2000 in the winter when bermuda was rocking. Thoses were the good old days....Following week Run Dmc tore it up at the Boo!!!!

Remeber working it too!!!! Bernuda had quite a list of track acts and EVERY ONE of them signed the wall upstairs in the office I was so upset that that wall was painted over when it was sold!

**most fucked up thing I ever did went to the tunnel for like 5 hrs after the Roxy in 99 and fell asleep on a couch in that room at the top of the stairs!!!! The other tunnel experience was I got caught in the bathroom w/ a little treat and the bouncer kicked me out and I had the nerve to ask for my shit back first!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Wow so many! Got wrecked and left 2 full bottles of Champagne on the bar for my buddies to finish, I had to stumble out! Got so wrecked, got a ride back to the house in a limo and didn't see my car, called the police to report it stolen, then I remembered I drove it to the club! Both at Tempts!! My buddy once got so wrecked that he blew out a tire on his jeep trying to find a girls house, got pulled over, talked his way out of it and go a ride home from a Seaside cop (believe it or not) of course this was 1994, the cop told him to park the jeep, then he forgot where he parked it and couldn't find it for 10 days!!! That's the capper!!!

one of the funniest things i did was earlier this year when me and my pnc went to sf. i did so much shit that i went into a "hole". i was holding onto the railing on the dancefloor at sf and in a position like i was being blown by wind of 100mph. i was gripping the railing and had my feet planted on the floor like there were gale winds blowing threw the club. i was in that position for like 2 hours. when i came out of it i had no clue where i was. it took another hour for me to actually figure out where i was.

cwm32.gif

------------------

"mess with the best...die like the rest"

THIS IS STUPID BUT 1 NIGHT I WAS BROKE AND I WANTED TO GO OUT IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO I WENT AND FOUND PILLS THAT LOOKED LIKE E AND SOLD THEM THEY WERE EXLAXZ SO I KNEW THE PEOPLE WOULDNT COME LOOKING FOR ME

Archived