Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do people cheat?

nynyny

if yourgoing to be with someone, tell them you love them, and tell them you are faithfull...why owuld you cheat? wouldnt it just make more sense to be honest with the person even if it hurts a little, instead of leaving them with feeling of mistrust and doubt?.....and a really unnhappy ending when theyfind out on their own?

i hate liars

Yeah, sounds good to me.

I always say, put yourself in the other person's shoes.

If you wouldn't like it, don't do it. Very simple.

If you can't stick to your mate and be honest with them...move on.

Have your fun, until you're ready to chill.

It's not so hard. I understand that guys always like having that pussy available, but if she catches you, she will be hurt. So if you care about her, be honest.

And for girls cheating on guys, same rules.

Whether you're looking or it just happens, weigh your options before someone gets hurt, when it can be avoided.

:)

Originally posted by bullseye

i think you answered your own question:aright:

but if you should ever choose to cheat, lets hope you have a spouse as understanding as kobe bryant.

:laugh: Or as much money as he does.

You'd be surprised how many women forgive their husbands.

It happened to my cousin, and I didn't think she'd stay with him, cuz it was VERY VERY dirty. But she did.

Originally posted by themrs

:laugh: Or as much money as he does.

You'd be surprised how many women forgive their husbands.

It happened to my cousin, and I didn't think she'd stay with him, cuz it was VERY VERY dirty. But she did.

your absolutely right, i think there are woman out there that talk a good game, but in the end, they forgive, pathetic.

Originally posted by nynyny

if yourgoing to be with someone, tell them you love them, and tell them you are faithfull...why owuld you cheat? wouldnt it just make more sense to be honest with the person even if it hurts a little, instead of leaving them with feeling of mistrust and doubt?.....and a really unnhappy ending when theyfind out on their own?

i hate liars

People in general do not make sense.

There's so many reasons why people cheat. It is possible to be in love with someone and still cheat on them. Sometimes you just can't subdue the urge to cheat. We're only human and we can't always control our impulses. Of course cheating hurts other people, but that isn't what is going on in the mind of the cheater in the heat of the moment. In some ways I don't think we are biologically wired to be monogamous. I think sexual desire is a left over evolutionary adaptation to ensure as much offspring as possible.

Originally posted by mala

There's so many reasons why people cheat. It is possible to be in love with someone and still cheat on them. Sometimes you just can't subdue the urge to cheat. We're only human and we can't always control our impulses. Of course cheating hurts other people, but that isn't what is going on in the mind of the cheater in the heat of the moment. In some ways I don't think we are biologically wired to be monogamous. I think sexual desire is a left over evolutionary adaptation to ensure as much offspring as possible.

I agree.