Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians at Tempts

Originally posted by eviljav666:

trew dont forget the spics man..

there buying houses in seaside.

and finding odd jobs on the board walk..

they are even kicking out all the WHITE TRASH!!

what the fuck!!

FUCK seaside. I want the fucking MIRA MIRAS out of Kearny. Can't stand them fucking MIRAS. I got MIRAS for neighbors, and they are a pain in the ass, all 30+ that live in that house.

the only plus is a good Black economy in seaside..lots of E and K for the Johnnies..

Good luck on starting Klan in Jersey..

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~kill~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

Ok sorry wrong choice of words. I don't have anything against gays. over gel'd hair, fake tans, and dressed like Ricky Martin.

There you go again making fun of the fags

Originally posted by vitotheguido:

What the fuck is happening to the jersey shore? Starting to be like Twilo, with little clans of illegals and misfits running around. cwm13.gif

comparing Twilo to the Jersey Shore......c'mon now????

Originally posted by tempkid:

There you go again making fun of the fags

Hmmm..so you are admitting you are gay. I am so proud of you, coming out of the closet like this. *Sniff Sniff*. I will be sure to take a picture of the guys standding on line for Tempts. It will look like a line of identical Lemmings trying to shove their heads up Denny's ass. How cute.

------------------

creation.shtml

[This message has been edited by xtotaleclipsex (edited 07-12-2001).]

Thank god! I was thinking of actually going to tempts someday and see what all the fuss is about. After hearing your description of what the guys are like totaleclipse, no way! What, are there all guidos that go there?

Originally posted by sklumb:

Thank god! I was thinking of actually going to tempts someday and see what all the fuss is about. After hearing your description of what the guys are like totaleclipse, no way! What, are there all guidos that go there?

You really should go if you haven’t yet! Go for the MUSIC, fuck the guys they are way to into them selves.

LAURIe

AIM LPIC19

Originally posted by sklumb:

I don't know if they're guidos. I'm asking. I've never been there! So what kind of music do they play Laurie? cwm30.gif

LISTEN TO 103.5 ON SUNDAY NIGHT

IT IS A GOOD CROWD U WOULD ENJOY IT ANYONE WHO GOES OUT WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME THEIR JUST TO MANY FIGHTS THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT JERSEY

Archived