Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians at Tempts

Guest saleen351

I think I saw 1 or 2. The juice heads need to regulate, and what is up with a couple of niggers in there, Who lets these ppl in! Wearing a football jersey..Give me a fucking break!!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

easy their saleen no race wars at temps please but i saw the asian also at first i thought he was just a mangled person with his eyes closed then i noticed the slants its ok though just one is alright if they come out of the woodwork then the juiceheads will def. have to take control but i think the bouncers will triple check their ids before letting them in lets just hope anyway

Originally posted by flizz:

easy their saleen no race wars at temps please but i saw the asian also at first i thought he was just a mangled person with his eyes closed then i noticed the slants its ok though just one is alright if they come out of the woodwork then the juiceheads will def. have to take control but i think the bouncers will triple check their ids before letting them in lets just hope anyway

Again I must Agree with Flizz.. LOL To Efing Funny ....

Hey Anthony..It was nice to see you friday at XS and Saturday at Tempts..Thanks again for the drink..I also gotta ask you something so IM me or PM me..We have a week off the last week in July-1st week in August so we booked the Hershey motel for 3 nights..Saturday-Tuesday..Cant wait..Will you be down again then?Talk to ya later sweets..ClubGirl..=)

Originally posted by joeycarbone:

I saw him to, he was sweeping the floors.

hahahahhhahahahahhhhahhaha..

THAT"S A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!

i thought i saw a few of my cousins cleaning up at tempts..iam proud of them they realy clean it up nicely....

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL BY ALL MEANS THEY R TAKING OVER THE CITY CLUBS IT IS ONLY TIME BEFORE THEY START TAKING OVER JERSEY

LETS START LIKE A KKK THING BUT TOWARDS ASIANS WE COULD BURN A CROSS IN FRONT OF EXIT OR HANG 1 IN THE FRONT OF TEMPTS TO KEEP THEM OUT

You guys are gay. I'm going to pass out flyers to all the asians at Exit to go to Tempts. Oh maybe all the ghetto boys at Speeed too. Its about time Temps gets a little more mixed crowd. LAst time I saw the crowd there you all looked exactly alike.

------------------

creation.shtml

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

You guys are gay. I'm going to pass out flyers to all the asians at Exit to go to Tempts. Oh maybe all the ghetto boys at Speeed too. Its about time Temps gets a little more mixed crowd. LAst time I saw the crowd there you all looked exactly alike.

But it's ok for you to have a problam with

fags.No need to start drama were all one big happy family.

Originally posted by Intensity:

I saw an Asian at Tempts on Saturday...what the hell is happening?? LMAO!!!

Anthony

The bottom line is that Asian woman don't look good so who want them running around. I have a better idea why don't they open up a chinese/japanese food place across the street and play house music. STAY THE FUCK OUT.

------------------

Old school legend

I am not starting trouble, my really good friend that I work with is Asian and I'm just messing with him. The topic is funny as hell though, lol....

oh yeah, curvacious vs twig? curves, baby, curves

Anthony

------------------

ok, terrific then

The bottom line is that Asian woman don't look good so who want them running around. I have a better idea why don't they open up a chinese/japanese food place across the street and play house music. STAY THE FUCK OUT.

shaddup you!

cwm22.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays: Use my guestlist-->*eSCAPE* ::wink wink::

Working hard already today huh? I am so fucking tired.

..of course. I am so bored here - no one is doing anything because half of the company is retiring by the end of the week......LOVE MY JOB!

Originally posted by vitotheguido:

What the fuck is happening to the jersey shore? Starting to be like Twilo, with little clans of illegals and misfits running around. cwm13.gif

LIKE I SAID LETS START KKK THING AGAINST ASIANS WE COULD CALL IT A.A.C.

AGAINST

ASIAN

CLUBBERS

Originally posted by tempkid:

But it's ok for you to have a problam with

fags.No need to start drama were all one big happy family.

Ok sorry wrong choice of words. I don't have anything against gays. So how about the words ignorant, closed-minded morons to describe you guys. And why is it nearly every guy at Tempts is a juicehead with over gel'd hair, fake tans, and dressed like Ricky Martin. Bunch of clones with no origninal style.

------------------

creation.shtml

trew dont forget the spics man..

there buying houses in seaside.

and finding odd jobs on the board walk..

they are even kicking out all the WHITE TRASH!!

what the fuck!!

the only plus is a good Black economy in seaside..lots of E and K for the Johnnies..

Good luck on starting Klan in Jersey..

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~kill~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

Originally posted by eviljav666:

trew dont forget the spics man..

there buying houses in seaside.

and finding odd jobs on the board walk..

they are even kicking out all the WHITE TRASH!!

what the fuck!!

the only plus is a good Black economy in seaside..lots of E and K for the Johnnies..

Good luck on starting Klan in Jersey..

cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~kill~~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~

JAV I LOVE THE SPICKS SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET RID OF THAT WHITE TRASH IN SEASIDE BECOUSE IT IS A LITTLE OUT OF CONTROL

I AM SO SURPRISED THEY DONT HAVE TRAILER PARKS IN SEASIDE

Archived