Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Did You Like Most About Sexy @ The Roxy Party

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

I LOVED THE MUSIC THE DJ'S WAS GREAT AND I WAS LOOKING FORWERD EVERY WEEK TO SEE THE PEOPLE I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY WHEN IT WAS GOING STRONG EVERY CLUB HAS IT'S GOOD AND BAD NIGHTS

Seriously, you guys are doing more harm than good with all these bullshit threads and posts. The last one was ok, and the next one is more than a month away. Even the people who love the party roll their eyes when they see gay posts like this.

FIRST OFF Y DO YOU ASSHOLES HAVE TO KEEP TALKING SHIT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LITTLE KIDS THERE ARE TONS OF SHIT ON CLUB PLANET AND YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE SEXY @ THE ROXY PARTY SO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS

nub

FIRST OFF Y DO YOU ASSHOLES HAVE TO KEEP TALKING SHIT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LITTLE KIDS THERE ARE TONS OF SHIT ON CLUB PLANET AND YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE SEXY @ THE ROXY PARTY SO GO FUCK YOUR MOTHERS

You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. You're just another Roxy jockin, Johnny Vicious/Bob G dick-riding Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. People like you are why Clubplanet utterly sucks now. Do everyone a favor and play a round of Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded. K? Thanks.

I LOVED THE MUSIC THE DJ'S WAS GREAT AND I WAS LOOKING FORWERD EVERY WEEK TO SEE THE PEOPLE I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY WHEN IT WAS GOING STRONG EVERY CLUB HAS IT'S GOOD AND BAD NIGHTS

A.I.D.S.

Get it. :aright:

oh it feels soooooooooooooooooooo goood to see that im not the only one who hates these 2 fuckin douchebags...

they make me despise roxy and vicious more than i normally do...bunch of illiterate morons running around talkin about their glory days (as sad as it is )...

get off super promoter BobG's schlong ...ur just a fuckin pawn like the rest of them