Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club - Rocketman

Only in Jersey you clowns would ask for an id of this track, :rolleyes: and i feel pathetic even knowing it but Dahphne is a new artist that dezrok recently worked with so she could do a acapella for "Rocket Man" and shes working with dezrock again for another song dont know why because her voice is horrible, but like i said only in jersey someone will like this track.

Dahpne Rubin Vega - Rocket Man (Dezrok Club Mix)

ps: is "Manny The Greek" the one who rip this one apart? HA

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by t3chmuzik

Only in Jersey you clowns would ask for an id of this track, :rolleyes: and i feel pathetic even knowing it but Dahphne is a new artist that dezrok recently worked with so she could do a acapella for "Rocket Man" and shes working with dezrock again for another song dont know why because her voice is horrible, but like i said only in jersey someone will like this track.

it was jason ojeda,and actually dezrok was with in the booth with him at surf when he played it

you're so cool...........

actually when the song went on Jason was at the bar doing the only thing he does better then DJing, which is getting loaded. Hahahahaha. Dezrok was djing for his song and one or two afterwards. He is a Staten Island boy that has done all his djing in Jersey. Jason also played his redo of one of his biggest songs, I Turn To You.

I love Daphne Rubin Vega. I saw her in Rent and in Rocky Horror. Sick voice. Kinda cute, if you like the Spanish look.:)

Originally posted by stigeleiro

actually when the song went on Jason was at the bar doing the only thing he does better then DJing, which is getting loaded. Hahahahaha. Dezrok was djing for his song and one or two afterwards. He is a Staten Island boy that has done all his djing in Jersey. Jason also played his redo of one of his biggest songs, I Turn To You.

Jason can DEF drink!! LoL

Mans out of control!! Gotta love him though! Good peeps.