Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In honor of Buzz's return to Nation....

tinybutterfli

I wanna know your top 5 Buzz @ Nation Memories :)

5. Dave Seaman's killer set in May of 2001. The patio had just reopened and they were pumping music from the mainroom outside. The stage was decorated in honor of his recent Renaissance release. Pillers & red flowing curtains :aright:

4. Alex Whalen - Feb 2002. Its not the first time I saw him but its the first time I realized how much I loved his sets :love2:

3. Deep Dish - First residency night - November 2001. Hands down the best DD set I have heard in my life! Its also the night I met Eggy :tongue:

2. Sasha/James Zabiela - August 2002. Music was amazing, the club was packed with tons of friends. Last phenominal night at Buzz before it closed.

1. D:Fuse/Max Graham (and yes, Charles Feelgood) - March 2001. My first night at Buzz. The night I discovered this whole new world! I'll never forget it :)

Honarable mention: HoneyDew - BT, Tom Stephan, Mixmaster Morris - August 2002. Superchumbo rocked the decks and blew BT out of the water. Cirque de Soleil (sp?) performed on the stage that night. AWESOME!

1) Satoshi Tommie - last night at buzz - very special night, amazing set

2) Sasha and Zabila. Zabila kicked ass.

3) Sasha and Digweed - was a Sunday night - place was packed until the end.

4) Pre- WMC with Pappa, Sander and Warren.

5) Carl Cox w/ Scott Henry and standing in line for over an hour :rolleyes:

Even the Boy George night was wild!!

1. Deep Dish post- 9/11 almost 2 years ago to the date. Everyone was in a very down mood, but there was something in the air that night that made it extremely special.

2. Delta Heavy w/ Sasha, Digweed and Jimmy Van M.

3. Sasha in December 2001 w/ Lee Burridge and Jimmy Van M. & the following night with Chris Fortier and Hyper (closed the place for Sasha night, post-partied, went to work, headed back home, headed out to Buzz and closed it down again-no sleep for 2 days)

4. The last Honeydew w/ Tom Stephan, BT (ugh) and the Cirque du Soleil dancers and shit.

5. Halloween night w/ Seb Fontaine.

honorable mention: steve lawler w. steve porter, zabiela w/ sasha night.

party i most regeret not going to: richie hawtin w/ luke slater :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

2. Sasha in December 2001 w/ Lee Burridge and Jimmy Van M. & the following night with Chris Fortier and Hyper (closed the place for Sasha night, post-partied, went to work, headed back home, headed out to Buzz and closed it down again-no sleep for 2 days)

And you been trying to catch up on sleep ever since! ;)

party i most regeret not going to: richie hawtin w/ luke slater :mad:

Party I most regret missing: Deep Dish/Danny Howells - June 2001. I was all set to go. It was Friday afternoon..... I don't know what I ate (leftover pizza?) but I was puking for a good 2 hours. I called up my friend in a panic because I wanted to go so badly and I couldn't stop getting sick! Scared him to death! :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Party I most regret missing: Deep Dish/Danny Howells - June 2001. I was all set to go. It was Friday afternoon..... I don't know what I ate (leftover pizza?) but I was puking for a good 2 hours. I called up my friend in a panic because I wanted to go so badly and I couldn't stop getting sick! Scared him to death! :(

i remember one time bad boy bill was there, i wasn't planning to go but a friend convinced me last minute to go, problem was i had just paid a visit to my local mickey d's and has super sized everything, regardless i went and after an hour or so in there it was :constipa::flush: time . . . and :flush::constipa: time and . . . :flush::constipa: time . . . :(

1. Deep Dish post- 9/11 almost 2 years ago to the date. Everyone was in a very down mood, but there was something in the air that night that made it extremely special.

2. Delta Heavy w/ Sasha, Digweed and Jimmy Van M.

Damn, I agree with Vicman on something...

3. Steve Lawler - Lights Out Tour

4. Honeydew w/ Carl Cox and Mistress Barbara

5. Deep Dish/Danny Howells -- I can't believe I was dancing around the same disco ball with Reval then...

Originally posted by descent

Damn, I agree with Vicman on something...

3. Steve Lawler - Lights Out Tour

4. Honeydew w/ Carl Cox and Mistress Barbara

5. Deep Dish/Danny Howells -- I can't believe I was dancing around the same disco ball with Reval then...

and then you are gonna see reval spin. i am cashing out my 401k and stock options now.

1) 10/26/01 - 8 Year Anniversary Party and my first time at Nation. Also, the first time I met Millie. The Buzz website says Alex Whalen and William Dieter were in the main room, but I seem to remember Dave Ralph and Scott Henry spinning that night as well. Also, I seem to remember something about Slam canceling that night and getting a discount on admisison.

2) 4/14/02 - Sasha/Digweed/Jimmy Van M

3) 8/23/02 - Crystal Method/DJ Micro

4) 3/1/02 - Honeydew 3 - Carl Cox

I think those are the only 4 times I've been...looks like I need to get myself one more!!!