Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you go to lunch or out do you . . .

eggmok

always ask your co-workers if they want anything . . .

i know it's work place etiquette to do so, but i really hate it because someone will say "yeah, can you get me a hot fudge sunday, or a hamburger or blah, blah, blah." then you have to come back with you hands full of lunch for everyone else . . .

and if you do go out and don't ask and come back, some jackass will say "dude, you went to mickey dees and didn't ask if i wanted something."

if fuckin hate that shit . . .:mad:

sometimes i ask sometimes i dont ask. most of the time i dont, 'cuz most of the time i go home for lunch, but when i go out and get something here i just usually ask the people i get along with AND who are in my area of the office if they want anything, which in my case are 3 or 4 people.

Originally posted by eggmok

i guess all my co-workers are lazy bastards . . .

vicman, i don't know if i could do that, i'd be too tempted to sleep on the couch . . .

saves $$$. if i dont bring my lunch to work w/ me and don't want to spend $$ on lunch then i'll just head home. it's only 2 blocks away.

i would only ask people who would do me the same for me...and its only people who are busy. If some putz who's wasting away at work asks me to get him something i wouldnt. he can get off his lazy ass and get it himself.

otherwise, for people that i like and who i know dont have the time, i would usually ask them.

i guess all my co-workers are lazy bastards . . .

vicman, i don't know if i could do that, i'd be too tempted to sleep on the couch . . .

i live 5 min from work and have ended up doing this myself...very hard to get back up and go to work. blah. but that midday nap is sooooooooooooo nice.

Originally posted by teriaki

The worst is when I bring lunch. One co-worker always finds the need to come over and ask me "hey... whatcha got there? smells good."

Really bugs me for some reason.

At least you don't have coworkers that waltz into your cube, sit on your desk, take off one of their shoes and play with the sock....

I'm just saying....

i'm still a commuter, it takes me 30 min to get to work . . .

but, i have a cousin who lives around the corner and i have the keys to his house. took a shower there yesterday after i played basketball during lunch. i came back with no gel in my hair and everyone asked what happened to my hair, i looked like a monchichi doll . . .

The worst is when I bring lunch. One co-worker always finds the need to come over and ask me "hey... whatcha got there? smells good."

Really bugs me for some reason.

Predictably, he just came into my cube and asked what I was eating.

That's just disgusting.

this only happened once. he saw the lock of horror on my face and walked right out. He was the main reason I left my previous position at my company. He drove me absolutely crazy and I couldn't stand to be around him anymore. So I relocated to a different position in my company on a different floor! LOL He just came by my cube today and every time he comes nears me I want to crawl out of my skin. :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

this only happened once. he saw the lock of horror on my face and walked right out. He was the main reason I left my previous position at my company. He drove me absolutely crazy and I couldn't stand to be around him anymore. So I relocated to a different position in my company on a different floor! LOL He just came by my cube today and every time he comes nears me I want to crawl out of my skin. :mad:

Is a lock of horror a permanent fixture of horror displayed on one's face?

One of these days I'll tell you my nightmare story with someone I work with. Let's just say I made friends with HR.

Is a lock of horror a permanent fixture of horror displayed on one's face?

One of these days I'll tell you my nightmare story with someone I work with. Let's just say I made friends with HR.

lol, whoops typo! I meant look :)

I worked for Satan. He wasn't as cool as every one thinks he is

always ask your co-workers if they want anything . . .

i know it's work place etiquette to do so, but i really hate it because someone will say "yeah, can you get me a hot fudge sunday, or a hamburger or blah, blah, blah." then you have to come back with you hands full of lunch for everyone else . . .

and if you do go out and don't ask and come back, some jackass will say "dude, you went to mickey dees and didn't ask if i wanted something."

if fuckin hate that shit . . .:mad:

Hell no!! You'd get your ass kicked for saying shit like that around my office.