Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vich & Berger @ Luna ... Saturday September 13th ...

vipnerd

Saturday September 13th

P:M Sessions and Blend Productions Present:

A Funky – Twisty- Housy Experience

Vich & Berger:bounce:

Rocksteady Records / Warbled Music

along with

Cianci & Avila

Oscar Fonseca

@ Luna

701 Washington Ave.

(re-enforced sound for this event)

popupvichberger2.jpg

This week Cooljunkie interviewed these two great Peruvian DJs … thanx to the Junkies for supporting great talent that reaches our shores ... :clap:

Their bios and sets can be found at:

Vich Berger

and for a previous thread in CP on them … click here

Oscar Fonseca will start the nite for us … the right opener for a techy and twisty main act … Oscar has proven his versatility in the past months … it is a treat to listen to him working those bodies into the peak of the nite …

Vich & Berger … undoubtedly in a league of their own …. These two DJs and producers will finally be able to show us what all the fuzz surrounding their career is all about …

Expect some of the best music to hit the beach this year out of these two guys … a nite to come down comfortable … with enough rest on your bodies to just surrender to their beats …

Closing the nite … Cianci and Avila … making some noise lately at Nerve, BED and Luna … quality music … ‘til 5 am ;)

The nite will be re-enforced with quality filler sound to give the venue the right atmosphere for this event. Furthermore … a visual installation supplied by MediUm … which you guys experienced in past P:M Sessions events …

Thanx to Cooljunkie www.cooljunkie.com , Proton Radio www.protonradio.com , Grooveman www.chopinhaguen.com , and No Cover www.nocovertv.com for their support. :)

See you guys this Saturday … you won’t believe it ... :D :D :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vich & Berger are SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO ready!!! This is the time to show themselves and rise up to expectations. It's gonna get sick that night on the dancefloor....

Production for the event sounds amazing!!! V & B, are also really psyched to play with Oscar and Cianci & Avila. We've heard great things about them!!!

We want to thank you Marco and Carla for all the support!!!! As well as all the people from Miami who have been encouraging and supporting the boys:

Ramon, Nick from Cooljunkie, BigTallGeoff, Dave P, Jon C, Funketeer, Laliux, Blend Prod, etc......

Waayy to go guys!!

From what it looks like, its gonna be a real special night at Luna this Saturday..... For those who havent been there, the place is definitely cozy... nice accesible bar and plenty of room to get down!! Now I can only imagine the setup... Addt'l sound, mad eyecandy, and as ususal, plenty of chics!@ hehe

Definitely wont miss this one!

Looking fwd to Oscar F's opening set... also looking fwd to hearing Vic & Berger in action to witness myself what is it Digweed saw on these two! :cool: ... C&A, doing their thang! talk about mad synergy for one night!!

I'm always down for hearing what's emerging from Elec. Dance Music's best kept secret...... South America, baby!!!

So count me IN for this one... Be THERE or be Square!! lol

Peace!!

Mp3.- :smoke:

I'm looking forward to this great party, it's truely an honor to have the oportunity to play along with these awesome djs. Vich and Berger are going to rock LUNA!!!! It's definitely a "not to miss event"!

LUNA is a great small venue that was just remodeled and it's looking really nice! Hope to see you all there.

:D

About the venue ...

Many haven't been to Luna yet ... I imagine ... so let me describe what you will find :)

Recently (3 weeks) remodeled ... Luna is a trully beautiful lounge/small club ... 400 capacity ... minimalistic ... tons of space to dance ... including a repectable dance floor :eek: ... with the right lighting for special music nites like this Saturday ...

We will enhance the visual experience with some really fun visuals ... some that convey a modern approach to funky and twisty house ... they will be a trip on their own ... ;)

As to the most critical element I found upon arrival ... the sound ... wasn't of my complete satisfaction ... therefore ... after "studying" the layout ... we are renting a professional sound system that will make this nite a true experience ... no ear bleeding ... just clean beats to shake you off ALL nite ... :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

About the venue ...

Many haven't been to Luna yet ... I imagine ... so let me describe what you will find :)

Recently (3 weeks) remodeled ... Luna is a trully beautiful lounge/small club ... 400 capacity ... minimalistic ... tons of space to dance ... including a repectable dance floor :eek: ... with the right lighting for special music nites like this Saturday ...

We will enhance the visual experience with some really fun visuals ... some that convey a modern approach to funky and twisty house ... they will be a trip on their own ... ;)

As to the most critical element I found upon arrival ... the sound ... wasn't of my complete satisfaction ... therefore ... after "studying" the layout ... we are renting a professional sound system that will make this nite a true experience ... no ear bleeding ... just clean beats to shake you off ALL nite ... :D

werd!

:D :D :D;):tongue: