Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for a good hotel

bullseye

Originally posted by thehype

MgM grand is rite in the middle of everything

Dude, MGM Grand is all the way at the end of the Strip, over by New York New York, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Tropicana, and Excaliber. It's not that cheap, either. What's good about it is that there's lots of rooms (I think the most in all of Vegas) and the tram which goes to Bally's. Last time I was there, they were expanding the tram to go to Flamingo and Hilton.

If you're looking for the center of the action, without looking to spend a fortune, check out Paris, Flamingo, maybe even Imperial Palace. Or, go to http://www.lasvegas.com and you can check ou the map and hotel rates

I would highly recommend the Venetian. Excellent rooms and nice restaurants. It's also centrally located.

The Aladdin was horrible. I stayed there once and will never go back. That hotel had as much excitement in it as a gangbang at a retirement home.

Totally skip the Mirage and Treasure Island. Treasure Island caters to trash and the Mirage was too ghetto for me.

I could have been there on off times, but this is mho. Good luck. :hat:

the last post was pretty much right ...if u wanna really have good time go to HARD ROCK or THE PALMs ...ive stayed at the flamingo a few times..its right there and moderatly priced...umm harrahs is cheap and right in the middle of everything...dont dont dont go on the old strip unless u like the smell of deep fried twinkies and vomit...ummmm monte carlo is that pumpin but its nice and has the best brewery in vegas inside of it.....

venetien is romantic

bellagio is balla

and cesears ...... well ceasers is the shit