Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello New here...

cyberage-dave

welcome :) !

well, some of us know each other, but we still haven't had a proper meetup. we've just gotta get our act together and set one up. i think we're mostly from l.a.; sassa's from san diego, but you won't see that many of her posts 'cause she's traveling right now and hasn't been posting as much.

i live downtown. what about you?

Originally posted by lostin310

How many meetup's have we attempted :P ?

we once had a date picked and everything, but didn't set a place till it was too late.

as i always say, sunday evenings are the best for me, 'cause there's no chance that i'll be working in the nighttime. pick a place, any given sunday ;) , and i'm there. y'all probably know a cool place (especially alex90028 and lalate) where we could hang out a while and have a drink and a nibble but still hear each other talk; i can't think of any that fit that description.

Originally posted by sandiegino

Didnt we attemp to meet up at the Mayan last year but not to many showed up (including me).

I still want to meet all of you but its hard to meet up during weekends cause we dont all go out to the same parties.

BTW, welcome cyberage-dave

Yeah, Armin at The Mayan... The only people I know of that showed up was Weyes, Gemerald and myself. You slacker.

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Welcome!

I second Weyes.. Sunday afternoon / evening would be great! Just perfect for after a late night on saturday.. oh some place to chill drink a few brewski's and meet / greet..!!

Then you all can finally meet my silly ass!

rock on, blue. do you know of a place? we should start a thread for a meetup as soon as someone can think of either a good place or day, and then we all can pick out the other (the place or day). ideas?

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Welcome!

I second Weyes.. Sunday afternoon / evening would be great! Just perfect for after a late night on saturday.. oh some place to chill drink a few brewski's and meet / greet..!!

Then you all can finally meet my silly ass!

But football season just started!! Oh well, that's what espn.com is for =)