Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have any experience on TV?

captainpec

How's this sex related? It's a reality show on dating...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there or anyone you know did a TV show (even a dating show like the 5th Wheel or some crap like that). MTV is creating a new reality show on dating and I was chosen/will be taping this weekend... I haven't signed anything yet (tomorrow's the date), but I was wondering if I should be due any payment...

Thanks! :confused:

Originally posted by captainpec

How's this sex related? It's a reality show on dating...

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone out there or anyone you know did a TV show (even a dating show like the 5th Wheel or some crap like that). MTV is creating a new reality show on dating and I was chosen/will be taping this weekend... I haven't signed anything yet (tomorrow's the date), but I was wondering if I should be due any payment...

Thanks! :confused:

If you do sign please tell me so I can watch and drool..

cause you are sooooooooooooooo fucking hot! :D

Originally posted by anotherway83

well if u hit it off with that girl and u get to score, wont that be enuff compensation :D

seriously, tho, i thought they did compensate u in sum way for appearing on these shows...

good luck, have fun, let us know when its gonna air...;)

I will definitely let you guys know when it airs... unless I feel that I am gonna come out looking like an ass :D . (I could see it right now - the Joe Schmo show II).

Originally posted by naughtybabe

If you do sign please tell me so I can watch and drool..

cause you are sooooooooooooooo fucking hot!

THANKS for the compliment! :kiss2:

Well, if it's any additional consolation... I am heading down to the city of Friday morning to some gym (guess it will be a Crunch or something like that) cause they are going to film me working out, etc. I guess they will use it for some opening footage or something... I just have to figure out which bodypart I will be working out... maybe the "guns"... so you'll be able to see a little more skin on TV! :getdown:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i was approached by this guy to be on elimidate but i decided not to be in it, i think u should do some cardio so we can see u all sweaty...i dont think i have seen a pic of u :tongue:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=179384

I think I'm on pages 36 & 37... If you want to see a better picture (where I didn't draw on my face, you can check out the NY pic thread). :)