Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Could it be true? ... Felix da Housecat Miami Resident?

vipnerd

Guest saleen351

i know the big man over there and he told me friday "he has the perfect dj picked out, but hes too big for miami"

so no your rumor is probably not true

Originally posted by ogmiami

Last time Felix played at Opium, It had rained all day and we knew that there would be a light crowd. He decided to just "play for fun" and we got drunk and played some classics and different stuff.

Well that sounds like fun to me, I have done the same thing, have the most fun out of a "not great" situation. As far as consistency for the weather there are not many places better than South Florida, and as far as clubs go with consistency Opium and Crobar.

he was really messing with the mixer, turning down the volume, and cutting frequencies consantly, which is fun to provoke the crowd, but I think he was doing it way too much, however people were putting up with it because the dance floor was packed, and then he played "Emerge" and people really went off 'cause it's such a bangin' track, but then he followed it up with a relatively deep house tune and that did it, cleared the floor completely at that moment...

Anyway I enjoyed the set up until that point, he's definitely one of my favorites and I can't wait to hear him play again down here :)

• 1 year later...