• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

here is an idea.....

why dont you guys go BUY some music!!!

imagine that!?!?

:rolleyes:

Just out of curosity . . . how many records do you buy vs. how many you get for free???

And since you are an expert, where can I buy some live Danny Howells and Deep Dish sets???

Originally posted by sobe2003

Just out of curosity . . . how many records do you buy vs. how many you get for free???

I spend an average of about $200 a week on records...

I probably receive around 20 to 30 promos a week....

And since you are an expert, where can I buy some live Danny Howells and Deep Dish sets???

You can buy them for $20 next time they are at Space....

Prob. the same reason mike vick don't go shopping for sneakers at the mall. All the good pro's get the shit for free.:idea:

I spend an average of about $200 a week on records...

I probably receive around 20 to 30 promos a week....

You can buy them for $20 next time they are at Space....

Fair enough . . . I d/l all live sets that you cannot buy at Space.

I never download individual tracks.

Soulseek is a great resource for Radio 1 Sets and other live sets that you can't purchase.

here is an idea.....

why dont you guys go BUY some music!!!

imagine that!?!?

:rolleyes:

I do buy my music from stores...the only thing I download are live sets which you can't buy. If those were sold in stores, I'll buy them too. My philosophy is if the Dj has given me a good night at a club and plays quality music, why not put a few bucks into their pocket by buying a CD. :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I do buy my music from stores...the only thing I download are live sets which you can't buy. If those were sold in stores, I'll buy them too. My philosophy is if the Dj has given me a good night at a club and plays quality music, why not put a few bucks into their pocket by buying a CD. :D

Yea Yea Yea , ur a cheap bastard admit it ! lol :laugh:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

What are some of the best newer sets you have downloaded?

I am enjoying Deep Dish at Hotel Arena.

What are some of the best newer sets you have downloaded?

I am enjoying Deep Dish at Hotel Arena.

That Deep Dish @ Hotel Arena is good. I also have DD Live on 102fm TLV which is nasty. As well as Ali Live @ Metrodance. Theres alot of good live sets out there right now. One that definitely needs to be downloaded is Hernan Cattaneo Live @ Kuala Lampur. :D

Originally posted by saleen351

oscar has a Oyster on his wrist and a Porsche in his driveway, don't listen to him....

maybe so...but he EARNED every penny of it! i don't have all the bling bling, but as an artist, i work hard for my money...

stop ripping us off and telling us it's the label's fault...

Guest brwneydtrouble

ONe thing that people keep generalizing about is downloading music is bad PERIOD. A very good point is brought up here on this thread, the live sets from all over the world that you can't get from space or a store.

Honestly, I have not liked Deep Dish a single time that I have heard them at Space, but have heard a couple other live sets and actually like them. How would I know if I had only heard their Space sets?