Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Train Saga Continues......Boob Woman on the 3 Train

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by phatman

bro...you have no idea...all she cared about was her hungry baby - who wouldve prob started crying...then you wouldve posted about that!...lol...

yeah, i can see that. i mean, i see women all the time breast feeding on the airplane.

But to do it on a packed subway with bongo players and bums walking around :confused:

Sounds a bit loony to me. then again, nothing's shocking in the big Apple :laugh2:

btw, ghhhost, i dig your daily subway tales ... hehehehha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I saw a woman taking a piss on the train one day, in the middle of the afternoon, right down her leg while she was standing up... :puke:

omg thats so grosss

I saw a woman taking a piss on the train one day, in the middle of the afternoon, right down her leg while she was standing up... :puke:

...thanks for making me sick...oh god i feel queezie....

...the funniest thing i saw was a group of drunks - all sitting but one - he kept refusing to sit - and at every stop, he got that much closer to falling on his ass, barely holding on - until their stop came...and i heard his friends say - this is it, this is it...and then BAM...dood goes flying 10 feet and face-plants right in front of us...lmao...we waited to see if he was ok before laughing...haha...dumbass...

u guys dont even know...i have the illest train stories..

one time me and solbeam were goin to factory..it was like 10am sunday..i think it was JP's bday....so we walk in and there's this bum man sittin there and he's got all these chicken wing bones around him....he asks me for change....and i answer that i dont have any ( i really didnt)....

so i proceed to read my newspaper and crack open my red bull...and the bum man turns around and goes in this low raspy voice " CAN I HAVE A SIP?"....

solbeam is dying of laughter inside..im tryin to keep a straight face and pretend i didnt hear him ...fuckin ridiculous

i saw a lady actually squat on the street by my old job...she came out of the subway and did her business right by the wendy's

:blown:

Serg that was greatest train ride ever....

except for the hardcore old lady beefing with the big dude for a seat

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

so i proceed to read my newspaper and crack open my red bull...and the bum man turns around and goes in this low raspy voice " CAN I HAVE A SIP?"....

Oh man... coming home from Factory many moons ago (one of my only times there- I'd like to point out, lol :D ), I had bought a muffin and some oj for the ride home... I took a bite from the muffin, which was just plain awful; this bum said something to me about it, and I was like, you want the muffin, you can have the muffin...

I open up the oj... I hear the guy go "hey mami, can I have a sip of your orange juice?"... now I just totally act like I didn't hear him... anyways, the dude gets off, and before he leaves, tells me where he usually sleeps, and that we should get together sometime "for a little fun"... I was like Whaaaat the fuuuuuck?!?!... Now I'm getting sympathetic looks from the other passengers, lmao, he finally leaves and I just start cracking up...

It's a shame, just one of those things that reinforces the belief that you don't want anything to do with "those" kind of people...

how about the time a guy stopped me on a platform in times square to ask me what size shoe i wear? i'm tall, so he figured i'd have big feet. i do, which only makes sense, but this was somehow exciting, for him.

"would you take off your shoes for me?" he asked.

:shaky::shake:

but now spragga and i are good friends.

jk ;):tongue: .