Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate.....

I hate when you and your boyfriend break up and you find out 8 mths later he's dating a person who was supposed to be your friend.... and was behind the whole breakup in the first place... although he was a POS... so.... a Mama's boy from SI, who's a pathetic loser that thinks Money is the most important thing in the world..... UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i could scream right now. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate people who drive slowwwwww assss sshhiiittttt

i hate people who lie just to make themselves look better, even though theyre one of ur really close friends whom ud love regardless of all stupid shit he/she lies about :mad:

i hate when i wanna go out with my best friend alone and her bf always tags along "unexpectedly" :blank:

i hate coming into class after a long weekend of not paying attn to school thinking that i had nothing due that day.. only to hear the teacher say "please pass up ur hw" ... :mad: :mad: :mad:

i hate having to explain myself to people who just dont deserve my explanations

i hate feeling tired all the time

i hate having my period.

i hate getting called into work when im already out... and having no choice but to go in cuz i work with my family and i cant say no lol

i hate threads like this that make me dwell on all things that i hate when i was in a pretty decent mood before! :tongue:

I hate girls that don't swallow!

I also hate girls that won't take it in the ass!

I despise girls that won't have threesomes with myself and another hot girl!

I hate some girls who get too emotionally attached too quick and then when I am actually decent enough to be honest with them and tell them that I'm not looking for something serious...they flip out!

I hate strippers who pretend to like you to try and get all of your money (relax...you don't have to lie, were gonna give you the money anyway...just ride my cock)!

I FUCKING HATE TERRORISTS WHO LIKE TO FLY PLANES INTO BUILDINGS!

Originally posted by nomembername

I hate girls that don't swallow!

I also hate girls that won't take it in the ass!

I despise girls that won't have threesomes with myself and another hot girl!

I hate some girls who get too emotionally attached too quick and then when I am actually decent enough to be honest with them and tell them that I'm not looking for something serious...they flip out!

I hate strippers who pretend to like you to try and get all of your money (relax...you don't have to lie, were gonna give you the money anyway...just ride my cock)!

I FUCKING HATE TERRORISTS WHO LIKE TO FLY PLANES INTO BUILDINGS!

The last one is fucken funny as hell!!! ride my cock!!! hahah:laugh:

Originally posted by jennEfer

hate is such a strong word

most ppl who hate someone usually loved/liked them at first... or have an inferiority complex... but im not reffering to ish like "i hate ppl who fart," or " i hate ppl who chew with their mouth open" im reffering to when i guy or girl say oh i hate him hes such an asshole, or i hate (fill in adjective) about (fill in race) its typically because of those reasons... (not saying all instances but most)