Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not for nothing but. the fish better beat the jets..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

as a jets fan i understand our season is done, we'd have to go .500 at week 10 for any shot, but the fish have no excuse, if they loose, i think DW is done!

If i was a fish fan i'd blame that jewish qb you have, though he did put up some good fantasy points....

Only a farve, or kelly, marino, elway could have made that throw and chambers catch was a miracle...

Guys, i didn't bet against the jets this week, i never do, but dammmmmmmmmmmm you guys better win this game!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ecpolo521

Come on Saleen...the Fins beating the Jets :laugh: :laugh:. I'm disappointed at you. :( The Jets are going to win as always against the drowning Fins. LETS GO JETS!

i know this, i'm just setting these stunads up for my post come monday morning...

Jets 17

Fish 14

Guest tac13081

D. W. MUST GO IF THE FINS ARE NOT DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR! HES BEEN LIVING OFF JIMMY J. NUCLUES TOO LONG. HIS TRUE COACHING ABILITY (FROM CHICAGO) IS SHOWING NOW. THIS IS BREAK OR BUST YEAR!

OFF WITH HIS SOFT ASS HEAD!

:blown:

i just moved down to south fl from manhattan and am a die-hard jets fans.

now, i'm therefore pessimistic by nature, but the fish fans down here are on the verge of suicide after week 1!

if mia can't beat vinny pick (or pick-less if he hands off all day long) after the disaster last week, then i'd really be worried.

at least the jets have an excuse - offseason & chad's wrist.

but hey - it's nyj vs mia. anything can happen.

-g.g

Originally posted by saleen351

as a jets fan i understand our season is done, we'd have to go .500 at week 10 for any shot, but the fish have no excuse, if they loose, i think DW is done!

If i was a fish fan i'd blame that jewish qb you have, though he did put up some good fantasy points....

Only a farve, or kelly, marino, elway could have made that throw and chambers catch was a miracle...

Guys, i didn't bet against the jets this week, i never do, but dammmmmmmmmmmm you guys better win this game!!!

taking out the umbrella before it rains? :laugh: :laugh: